03: Aaliyah is great

"Really Hayes!" I say punching him on the arm.

"Hey don't blame me, Taylor told me to do it!" Hayes says as I glare at Taylor.

"C'mon baby #1 Grier, it was pretty funny," Taylor says.

"Wait...#1, I thought I was your favorite twin!?" Hayes says.

"Ehh," Taylor responds.

"Personally, my favorite twin is Heidi," Johson says jokingly.

"And personally, my favorite Jack is Gilinsky," Hayes says smirking as Gilinsky cheers.

"Personally I'm the favorite Grier of all, end of discussion!" Nash says as everyone laughs.

"Yeah it's kinda true," everyone says in unison as me and Hayes shout how we're better than Nash.

"Alright so Bart said we have to get to the convention early today because some fans are gonna come in before everyone does," Cameron says coming into the room. Oh yeah I thought one of them was missing.

"Who? Cares," Carter says as usual with his lame jokes which still made everyone laugh.

"Isn't Sam coming today?" Aaron asked Gilinsky.

"Yeah, sometime later," he responds. Tbh, Sam is so hot! But, he's 3 years older than me so no, nothing is gonna happen between us, sadly, and besides Nash wouldn't allow it either way even if we were the same age. I consider him as a best friend.

"Taylor, I thought Dillon was coming?" I ask. Now with Dillon it's a different story because he's not over 18 yet, *hint* *hint*. I smirk to myself as I feel a arm slap my shoulder. I turn to see Nash. "Don't even think about it!" he says sternly as I laugh to myself.

"Sam's pretty hot," I blurt out loud.

"Oh yeah? Have you seen me before?" Gilinsky says.

"No, have you seen me before?" Taylor says.

"Have you seen me before!?" Hayes says.

"Ew Hayes you're ugly," I say. (Not really bc Hayes is adorable)

Hayes jumps onto me and we start rolling around the floor and doing what we call "wrestling".

"Children, children, c'mon now," Matt says.

"Children? You're like a year older than us!" I say to him.

"Actually 3," he corrects me. Woah, I never realized how old he was.

"There's like 200 girls waiting outside," Shawn says looking out the window. We were at a hotel by the way.

"Oh, maybe we can go outside and meet some," Carter says.

"Yeah right, like security would let us," Nash says.

"Screw security!" Taylor says and runs out. Weird boy.

After Taylor had run out we all followed behind him and into the elevator, which yes was not meant for 12 people, and down to the main lobby. We went near the exit door and once girls saw us through the glass doors they started screaming their heads off. We walked outside and the fans were behind the barricades which security guards were standing in front of making sure they stayed put in place.

You could hear chants of the fans screaming, "Cash!", "Cashhew!", "Puma!", "Or nah!", and so many other things that no one would understand unless they're in the fandom.

After being outside for almost an hour taking pictures and signing stuff we were forced to go back inside by the security guards.

"I'm starving!" Johnson says dramatically as we were in Cameron's room bored.

"Oh! Let's go to Panera!!" I say not even waiting for anyone and rushing out the door and towards the elevator doors.

"Hey chill out!" Matt says coming up behind me and as I turn to look back he runs into me and we both fall down.

I groan "You're heavy get off of me!" I say nudging him off.

Everyone else was busting out laughing as I tell them to shut up.

"Have a nice, TRIP?" Hayes says as everyone laughs even harder I don't know why though because that was the lamest joke ever.

"How was your FALL?" Cameron says and everyone else starts laughing harder.

"Wrrrr disks ksksjs COCK!" we hear a loud voice shout. Everyone stopped laughing and looked around to find the one and only Dillon Rupp.

"DILLON! You have arrived!" Taylor says running over to him. All the boys ran after Taylor to Dillon, Matt eventually got off of me to greet Dillon.

"Baby Grier 2!" Dillon says side hugging me.

"Hm," Hayes says smirking at me when Dillon called me Grier 2.

"Are we going to Panera???" I say annoyed already because I am starving.

"Or nah!" Nash says.

"Hey Bart texted me that we have to go to the venue already," Gilinsky says as I groan.

"Oh of course he did!" I say.

"....he did...do you wanna see it for proof or?" Jack G says showing me his phone.

"You are cold hearted!" I say to him. (Get it?(;)

"Alright so why are we just standing in the middle of a hallway like idiots?" Carter says.

"Because Matt, that's why!" I reply.

"Me? What'd I do?" Matt asks.

"You jumped on me!" I say.

"I fell over you," he corrects me.

~~~~~~~~~

"Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend, oh I love him so, and you can't have him cuz he's all mine, I know I'll never let go, Cameron Dallas!" Shawn sings. Truly that song will never get old.

We were at the venue and Shawn was singing his song, the Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend song. After Shawn ends his performance, Jack & Jack were gonna perform 'Cold hearted' and 'wildlife'.

Then Sam was gonna be here any minute to perform 'Could you be the one'.

Was I bored? YES. And I'm starving too because we ended up not going to Panera since we didn't have any spare time. I basically wanted to cry and eat everything. But there wasn't anything to eat, so that's my problem! Maybe I can convince Hayes to get me something from the vending machine, I'd get it myself but it was on the 3rd floor and I'm lazy.

"Hey my favorite, sweetest and funniest brother ho-"

"Nope," Hayes says walking away from me and cutting me off.

"Nope what? I was gonna tell you that I love you! But not anymore!" I say to him.

I sit back on the chair that was backstage and wait and wait and wait til the loml named Aaliyah brought me food and yes Shawn's sister, she's my bestfriend even though I'm like 5 years older than her.

"Aaliyah, you are bae!" I say to her as I eat my food.