06: School=hell

I groan as I shut the door of the car and buckle myself up.

Before you ask, me and Hayes are back home for school. Currently, we're in the car headed to school. It's not that I don't like learning new stuff, I just hate waking up at 5 in the morning! Who wakes up at 5 in the morning? Is that even legal? The moon is still out!

Well school started at 7:30, but we have to wake up earlier because Skylynn starts at exactly 7, and because mom takes forever to finish getting ready!

What else makes me really mad about school is that Nash doesn't have to go to school. He's 2 years older than us, almost 3 because he's about to turn 17, and he doesn't have to wake up at 5 and spend 8 hours in a hellhole, instead he sits on a chair infront of a computer screen!

Another thing that I'm mad about is that today was the day where the guys were all gonna go to a meet and greet in LA with THE Kenny Holland(iamkennyholland). Yes, don't question it, I love Kenny. I haven't met him yet, but I have seen his vines with Sammy, the jacks, Nash, etc., but he's extremely hot and I just wanted to meet him!! Plus his voice is great too!

But nope, instead of meeting the love of my life for the first time ever, I have to be with a bunch of rude kids. Plus I have like 2 friends. Not even 2, one of them used me just to meet Nash! So technically I only have one friend. You'd think just because I'm Grier I'm popular, but I'm not. Hayes is the popular one at school. I'm just referred to as 'Hayes's twin' or 'Nash's sister'.

I don't like to meet new people. Because half of the time they're just using me to meet one of the boys which gets on my nerves. It starts out as becoming to know eachother, then I invite them over, then they meet one of the guys, then they just completely blow me off. No, thanks, I'd rather have no friends than fake ones.

At our old school, before we moved, I used to get bullied for having hallucinations in the middle of class, I'd just freak out and people thought it was funny and they'd tease me about it. Boy, you should've seen what Hayes did to the guys who would bug me nonstop.

"We're going to church after school, so don't ride the bus," mom says as she pulls up to our school, "bye," she waves as me and Hayes enter the school through the main front doors and going our separate ways to go to our lockers, I'll see him again in first period anyways. 7:20. 10 minutes till school actually began. What should I do in the meantime? Maybe just clean out my locker.

I unzip my backpack and shove my English notebook in it for 1st period and my purple binder plus a novel for my 2nd period reading class. That's all I need for now since I go to my locker everyday after 2nd period. As I stuffed my Vera Bradley lunchbox into my locker I hear a door open and shut. I look to my right and see Tiffany Davis coming out of the janitors closet buttoning up her blouse, of course! That's basically where she lives.

Tiffany Davis is cheer captain of the varsity team, head commander of the student government committee, and the most popular girl in school. Everyone absolutely adores her, but me? Nope, I despise her. Me and Tiffany aren't exactly friends since this incident that happened at lunch about 2 years ago when we were in the 6th grade. I accidentally spilled my spaghetti all over her, what she calls, 'man made designer from China' outfit. I mean it was just a pink dress, which I may add was extremely short and low cut!

She looks at me and smirks walking over to me as I sigh quietly. Geez, she's so annoying. "Hey cupcake," she says checking herself out in the mirror I have hanging up in my locker.

"What do you want?" I say eyeing her outfit. A mini red skirt with a black crop top that barely covers anything and also is cut into a V-neck which is showing way too much chest. Can you say fake!