13: Spring Break☀️

"WE'RE HERE! BEAUTIFUL FLORIDA!" I announced.

"Yeah, the flight attendant just said that..." Hayes said. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes unbuckling my seatbelt ready to get off the airplane.

"So, where we going first? DisneyWorld, Universal Studios, HardRock, Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Ep-"

"To our meet and greet," Nash says cutting me off.

"After that," I said.

"It's like 5 hours long, it'll be around 10 when we finish," Cam informs me.

So yes, we were in sunny Florida☀️🌞🌴. It was me, Hayes, Nash, Cam and Bryant.

We were here for spring break, but first we had a m&g in Orlando and then we get vacation. Our hotel room was in the same place where the venue would be held. So as soon as the clock hit 4:50 we started heading our way to the m&g room which was on the first floor.

We had to get in through the back door since the fans were standing in front of the main door. We had to find our positions and me and Hayes were in one table, Cam and Nash in another table, and other Viners and YouTubers were here as well, such as Brent Rivera, Sam Portoff, JC Caylen, you get the idea.

Everyone was sitting at their designated seats since the doors were about to be opened in 2 minutes.

"I thought Matt was coming to Florida too," I said to Hayes messing with my sharpie.

"He is, I think tomorrow he gets here," he responded fixing the stack of pictures that was in the middle of our table.

"Oh," I simply said as the doors were opened.

In lines, fans came getting autographs, pictures, giving us gifts and such.

"The bed's getting cold and you're not here, the future that we hold is so unclear, but I'm not alive until you call, and I'll bet the odds against it all," I sang quietly as Selena Gomez the heart wants what it wants was blasting through the venue from the DJ's speakers.

"Wow! You sing good!" a girl no older than 12 complimented me as I signed her tshirt.

"Awe, thanks!" I replied and Hayes snorted a laugh.

"What's so funny Hayes?" the girl asked.

"Babe, she sings horrible!" Hayes replied to her as I gasped and the girl also gasped, but probably because he called her babe and she got excited.

"No I don't, I'm not that bad!" I defended myself.

"You sound like a dying whale!" he shot back.

"Oooh! Harsh!" the girl said laughing as she left collecting her stuff.

Another 2 girls then came up around 14.

"Gotta kiss myself, I'm so pretty," I sang to Uptown Funk.

"Bruhhh, you're ugly," Hayes shuddered.

"What??" the blonde girls said, "she's cute," she added as I laughed.

"You don't have to lie to her, she deserves to know the truth," Hayes said laughing but joking.

"She's the pretty Grier twin," the brunette who was with the blonde spoke up laughing.

"Ouch!" Hayes said rubbing his chest "that hit me right in the heart,".

"Sorry but Heidi is my fav!" the brunette said.

"You're both my fav!" the blonde said as she handed me her iPhone to sign.

"Woah! Are you sure you want me to sign this?" I asked flabbergasted. I mean it's an iPhone 6!

"Yes, positive!" she said as I looked at her with wide eyes. Can you say #1 fan?! I eventually signed it but made Hayes sign it first just in case she changed her mind, it would be Hayes fault since he wrote on it first. Clever, right?😏😏

After the m&g we were getting ready to go up to our room and sleep for an adventurous day tomorrow.

"Nash, carry me!" I groaned opening my arms waking over to him and Brent.

"Just this once," Nash said taking me into his arms, "woah, you get heavy! When was the last time I carried you?".

"About a year ago," I said as Brent started doing the Shmoney dance since he heard me say 'about a week ago' and I rolled my eyes then closed them. Today has felt like such a long day😪😪. Probably because of the plane ride.

Once we got to the hotel room Nash announced "Okay, Heidi and Hayes share a bed,".

"No! She moves a lot! Last time I shared with her she kicked me off the bed!" Hayes said.

"Would you rather sleep on the couch then?" Nash asked.

"No, how about you share with Heidi and I get your bed," Hayes said.

"Alright, but you're sleeping with Cam since we were supposed to share a bed," Nash told him.

Hayes groaned, "fine,".

*A/N:sorry I haven't posted in a while😔😔*