12: Nash's 17

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD MAN!" I heard Matt yell. Wait, isn't Matt older than Nash....okay..

Anyways, right now me and some of the guys were at a salon we reserved for Nash's birthday party. We were setting up tables, chairs, center pieces, balloons, banners all of those decorations any other birthday party has. The other boys are gonna fly out tonight to be here. Right now the only ones here was me, Hayes, Nash, Cam, Matt and the 4 Omaha guys.

"Heidi, can you help me put the banner up?" Hayes asks me as I finished blowing up a green ballon.

"Sure," I respond. "Where are you hanging it?" I ask.

"Over here at the entrance so when people come in they can see it," he explains pointing to the area. I nod and follow him to the entrance.

"Get that ladder over there," I tell him since we're unreasonably too short to reach the top of the wall. I stick the thumbtack through the banner and post it on the wall as Hayes does the same.

"Not to be rude or anything but that is really crooked," Cameron says coming in through the doors.

"Heidi, you need to raise your side a little higher," Matt adds.

I nod lifting it up a bit. "How about that?" I ask.

"So much better," Cam nods as he and Matt leave.

Me and Hayes hung some balloons along with the banner at the entrance too so it would look fancier.

"What time is it?" Johnson ask.

"1:05," Nate answers him.

"Party starts in 5 hours," Gilinsky says.

"Alright, so we have tables and chairs placed and decorated, banners up, balloons all over the place, center pieces on every table, I think the place is done," Nash says, "oh Sam, did you call Mahogany to see if she's gonna make it?" he asks.

"She's headed her way," Sam responds nodding his head.

"Okay, cool, sooo can we leave now and get ready?...." I say.

"Uh no! We still need to buy plates, cups and spoons and forks and all that," Hayes says.

"I didn't know throwing a party was so stressful and boring!" I exclaim.

"Okay so we'll handle the utensils and napkins, can y'all handle the plates and cups?" Cam says as we walk out the salon.

"Yeah we'll get them," Gilinsky says as the Omaha boys get into Jacks car and me, Nash, Hayes and Cam get into Cam's car. After a trip to Walmart to get the stuff we went to drop them off at the salon where the waiters would soon organize everything.

"I'm using the shower next to my bedroom first!" I shout entering the apartment and making my way to the bathroom. After a short shower- which would've been longer but Hayes kept banging on the door telling me to hurry- I rushed into my bedroom. Okay, so should I go with a dress, pants with a nice shirt, a romper, or what?!

Still confused about what I should wear, I decided to call Mahogany, I mean, she is the queen of fashion!

"I need help!" I say through the phone.

"Boy trouble?" she asks.

"Oh no! Trust me, if I ever have boy trouble Nash will take care of it but I'm in a fashion crises!!" I squeal.

"What're you stuck between?".

"I don't know what to wear! A dress, a romper, or what?" I say.

After sending pictures of choices, we decided it was best for me to wear a romper(picture above)!After everyone got ready, which yes, it took forever, we went to the car!

"Woah woah woah, where do you think you're going in that?" Nash asked me once he saw me.

"What? What's wrong with it?" I asked dumbly.

"It's way too short!" He exclaimed.

"It's mid thigh length!" I sighted.

"Bro, we really need to go the limo is outside!" Cameron butted in.

Nash shook his head, "Whatever, let's go," and with that we went into the limo. Thank you Cam🙌🙌🙌.

After a somewhat long drive we finally got to the salon Nash's party was going to be held at and by the looks of it outside, it was packed inside! There were so many cars parked that I couldn't even count!

Eventually after we squeezed in and everyone stopping by to talk to Nash I went to the snack table to quench my throat only to realize there was no more punch!

"Hey, do me a favor real quick Heid, bring out some more punch from the kitchen will you?" Sammy said patting me on the back and waking away. Well do I look like a waitress or a guest to him? Geesh, I hate being bossed around.

After that I chilled next to the snack table, not that I didn't have any friends to go with or anything! I just wanted to chill.... I looked around and most likely my eyes were popping out of my sockets, I was literally 6 feet away from Justin Bieber, THE Justin Bieber, he was eating strawberries I think? I don't know but it doesn't matter, I just have to get a picture with him!

What was Justin Bieber even doing here? At my loser brothers birthday party? Wow, I didn't know Nash was this popular. Now that I think about it, if Justin Bieber is here, which other celebrities are here? I'm so going on a tour around this venue on the lookout for Adam Levine!!

I was probably gawking at Justin till I felt a nudge on my back. I turned around to reveal Nash and Cam laughing at me.

"Stop drooling, you're making a pool underneath you," Nash said.

"Close your mouth, don't wanna catch a fly do you," Cam added as they laughed at me.

Nash and Cam walked over to Justin and I followed behind them because this is my only opportunity. They did that weird handshake every boy does and started talking as I punched Nash in the back for him to introduce me to my future husband.

"So, she keeps on bugging me about this, but this is my little sister Heidi, in other words, she thinks you're gonna marry her in the future," Nash says pushing me in front of him only to be standing in futon if Justin.

As I looked at Justin, my mouth was slightly ajar because I swear he's even cuter in person than on magazine, tv, etc. after he gave me a hug and even took a picture with me! May I add that he followed me on both Twitter and Instagram!!

Nash received A LOT of gifts, money, and a little bit of everything! I am so having a birthday party too! We ate cake, and danced all night long to the dj's music.

In all, it was a great night! And sadly no, Adam Levine wasn't there.

*A/N:I know I'm late.-. I had it written but never posted it bc idk lol*