1. Where It All Started

Narrator's POV:

Joshelynn Cinnetti Was Born And Raised In Atlanta,Georgia. On Her First Day Of Kindergarten, She Was Very Shy And Nervous.

Joshelynn's POV:

During Recess I Saw A Beautiful Oak Tree. The Recess Aid Leaned Over And Whispered In My Ear, "Isn't She Beautiful?"."Yes,Very!" I Replied. I Guess She Noticed Me Staring At It. I Decided To Walk Over And Sit Down Near The Tree. Out Of No Where I Got Hit By A Dodgeball. I Looked Over And Noticed A Boy Running Up To Get It. "Oh My Gosh, I'm So Sorry!" Said The Boy."I-It's Okay.." I Replied Shyly."My Names Ben! What's Yours?" Ben Asked."J-Joshelynn" I Said. Man It's Weird Meeting People."That's An Awesome Name!" Said Ben."Oh..Thanks!" I Replied With A Smile."Wanna Sit Next To Me At Lunch?!" He Said."Of Course!" I Said Excitedly.The Recess Aid Blew Her Whistle Which Meant Line Up.

Ben's POV:

Oh My Gosh! Joshelynn Is So Cool! She Loves Basketball Just Like Me! I Bet We'll Be Friends Forever!"Hey, Joshelynn?" I Said."Yeah?" She Asked. "Since Your Initials Are J.C., Can I Call You JC?" I Asked. I Thought It'd Be Different And Cool."Oh That's So Cool,Of Course!" She Replied With A Giggle.

Joshelynn's POV:

Ben Came Up With An Awesome Nickname! He Will Be The Only Person To Be Aloud To Call Me That!

*10 Years Later*

â€Â¢9th Grade•

Joshelynn's POV:

So Its My First Day Of Ninth Grade! Yippy! *Note The Sarcasm There* It Was Different Cause There Were A Bunch Of People I Didn't Know.

I Was Walking To My Locker."124..124..124" I Mumbled To Myself."Ahah!Found It!" I Said Out Loud. I Opened It Up And Started Putting A Bunch Of Things In. Then Something Slipped Out. I Reached Down And Picked It Up.What Is This? It Was A Very Old Crumbled Up Paper. I Heard The Bell Ring And Headed To My First Class. After My First Few Classes Our Principal Let Us Go Outside So We Can Get To Know Everyone.

Since I'm The Shy And Boring Type I Just Decided To Go Sit Next To My Old Favorite Tree. The Oak Tree. I Noticed I Still Had That Paper In My Pocket. I Thought I Should Open It. It Said:

'This Contracts States That I, Ben Wimmer And She, Joshelynn Cinnetti Will Be Best Friends Till Death.

Signed:

x Joshelynn Cinnetti

x Ben Wimmer'

Omg...I REMEMBER BEN!! We Haven't Seen Each In 2 Years Cause He Has Been Living In Chicago. He Had To Move There For...2 years. OMGGG He Should Be Back This Year! His Father Had To Go Help At This New Company. But They Should Be Back Home! I Looked Around To See If I Could See Ben But I Did Not. Then A Dodgeball Hit Me. A Tall Skinny Guy Came Over To Pick It Up."Sorry Bout Th-" He Stopped In His Tracks. I Noticed Who He Was...The One And Only Ben..Wesley...Wimmer."Oh My Gosh..JC!!!" He Yelled."Ben!!" I Screamed Back. I Stood Up And Hugged Him...Under That Same Oak Tree...The Same Way We Met...