9. We're Close At Heart

Joshelynn's POV:

Tonight is when Bens parents get down here to see him. I'm nervous they might want to take him home early. I'm so lucky his memory wore off in just a week. The nurse said 6 weeks but I guess our love was too strong. "Hey Ben?" I Asked. "Yes?" He responded. "Do You Think Your Parents Might Want To Take You Home Early?" I Said. "I Doubt It Cause Why Come All The Way Down Here For Like 2 Hours Then Leave?" He Said. "Either Way I Won't Let Them Take Me." He Added On. "Awh. Do You Wanna Watch A Movie?" I Asked. "Sure What Do You Have?" He Asked. "Umm...I Don't Know..." I Replied. "How About Let's Not Watch A Movie And Maybe Cuddle?" He Asked With A Smile. "I Would Love That. I Said.

Bens POV:

She's The Most Adorable Human Being On The Planet. I'm So Glad She's Mine Forever...Well I Hope. I Can See Us Having Our Family With 2 Kids. One Boy And One Girl. The Boys Name Would Be Luke Ryan Wimmer And The Girls Would Be Lillianna Grace Wimmer. Ahh...The Perfect Family. I'll Be An Actor And JC Will Be A Stay-At-Home Mom Because She'll Need To Watch The Kids. But I'll Always Have Time For Family And Not Let My Job Get In The Way. JC Will Have A Part Time Job As A Waitress Just For Extra Money. I Cannot Wait Till We Get Married. I Wonder If She Ever Thinks Of This Too....

Joshelynn's POV:

I Wonder What Ben And I's Family Would Look Like. Well I Don't Care, As Long As We Have A Family. I Felt So Tired From Staying Up All Night Hoping And Praying Ben Was Okay. So Now That I Know He's Safe In My Arms I Can Finally Sleep....

Ben's POV:

I Woke Up About An Hour After We Fell Asleep. JC Was Still Sleeping But I Was Really Hungry. I Noticed A Not On The Table From JCs Mom.

Since You Guys Were Asleep, Your Father And I Decided To Go Out For A While. We Haven't Been On A Date In Years Because Of Our Jobs. We'll Be Back Around 11pm.

Love You💘

Well It's JC And I Time.

Joshelynn's POV:

I Woke Up And Ben Was In The Kitchen. I Asked Him What The Note Was And He Showed Me It. I Guess We Can Be Alone For A While.

*2 Hours Later*

Ben And I Have Been Playing Video Games And Now We Are Watching A Movie. *Knock Knock* "That Must Be Your Parents." I Said With A Sigh. "I'll Get It Then." He Responded. He Walked Up And Opened The Door. It Was His Parents. "Hey Mom! Hey Dad!" He Said. "Oh My Sweet Baby Is Okay!" She Said As She Hugged Him. "Mom...I'm With My Girlfriend Stop Embarrassing Me!" He Said With A Cute Laugh. To Be Honest I Giggled A Bit. "Oh Stop." She Said And Smiled. "So...Is Your Stuff Ready?" She Asked. What Does She Mean...? "What Do You Mean?" He Replied. "Your Stuff...So We Can Go Home?.." She Said. "Wait Not Now!" He Said. "I Know Not Now But I Have To Take You Home." She Said. "B-But That's Not Fair.." He Replied. "Honey I Have To, You Were Almost Killed And You're Acting Like Everything's Okay." She Said. "Cause It Is!" Ben Responded. "I'm Sorry Sweetie..." She Said. "Listen To Your Mother." His Dad Broke In.

*Next Morning*

Joshelynn's POV:

I Guess My Parents Got Home Safe. But Ben's Parents Slept In The Guest Room. I Can't Believe I'm Losing Him...Again. "Come On Ben! Our Flight Leaves In An Hour!" Ben's Mom Screamed Up The Steps. Ben Came Down With All His Bags. "I'll Come To The Airport With You Guys." I Said.

*At Airport*

"So I Guess I'll See You Next Summer..." I Said. "I Guess..." Said Ben With His Head Down.

Ben's POV:

Ugh. I Don't Want To Leave Her. "Oh Ben We Forgot To Tell You, You Can't Come Down Here Again." My Mom Said. "Wait What?!" I Yelled. "Since I Noticed All The Plane Crashes That Have Been Happening, I Don't Want You Flying Down Here." She Stated. "So Then I'll Never Get To See Her Again?" I Said. "But...Mrs.Wimmer..." Added JC. "You Can Always Fly Down Here?" She Said. "JC Can't...She Is Paranoid On Planes And Seriously Can't Get On One." I Cut In. "Then How'd She Move Down Here?" My Mom Asked. "She Almost Died But That Was The Only Time." I Said. "Yeah I'm Never Riding A Plane Again!" JC Stated. "I'm Just Doing What's Best For You, Honey." My Mom Said. "No You're Not." I Replied. "So I Guess This Is Goodbye...Forever." I Said. "I Guess..." Said JC Starting To Cry. "Awh JC..Don't Cry." I Said As I Hugged Her. I Kissed Her And Walked Through The Plane Doors. As The Plane Took Off, I Saw JC Waving As She Looked From The Airport Window. I Waved Back To Her As I Kept My Hand On The Window. She Did The Same.

Joshelynn And Ben's POV:

So I Guess It's Over.....Forever.