6. Distance Doesn't Matter To Me

Ben's POV: I Felt Bad Making My Mom Scared That I Really Wasn't At Josh's. But I'd Cross The World To Get To JC. I Was On The Plane With All My Luggage. I Knew I'd Probably Get There Around 4:00am. I Might As Well Sleep. I Was Woken Up By The Pilot Speaking Through The Speaker. "We Have Landed In Toronto Everybody!" He Said. I Got Up And Grabbed My Luggage Then Headed My Way Off The Plane. I Asked Jackson If He Knew Where She Moved Before I Left. He Gave Me The Address. 364 Oak Drive. That's Funny..The OAK Tree Is Where We Met. I Stopped A Cab And Told Him Where I Was Going. He Was A Cool Guy Though. We Talked The Whole Way There And Also Gave Me Advice."Thanks For Helping Me Frank!" I Said As I Got Out Of The Car." No Problem Kid And Don't Worry, She Has To Still Love You." He Smiled And Winked. It Was About 4:45 Because It Took A While To Get Here. It's Raining Now Though. But I Hope It's Worth The Wait...

I Expected Her Not To Be Awake But She Opened The Door."Hi." Said Joshelynn. " Hey JC.." I Said."Wait!! Ben?? What Are You Doing Here?" She Screamed And Jumped." I Wanted To Tell You I'm Sorry." He Said."Awh Ben, You Really Didn't-" She Was Interrupted By Me. "Yes I Did, I Was A Jerk And I Guess I Was Jealous." Said Ben. "Why Would You Be Jealous Of Jackson And I?" She Asked. "Because He's So Sweet And Good Looking.." I Said. "By The Way Why Are You Up At 5am?" I Added On To My Statement." Ben You Are So Sweet And Very Good Looking! I Broke Up With Him Because Of You! And I'm Awake Because I Couldn't Stop Thinking Of You. I tried To Tell You But I Was Too Upset." She Said. "You Broke Up With Him Cause Of Me? And I Couldn't Stop Thinking About You Either. That's Why I'm Here." I Said.

Joshelynn's POV:

I Couldn't Believe He Bought A Plane Ticket And Flew All The Way Down Here Cause Of Me. He's Literally The Sweetest Thing On Earth. " Yes I Broke Up With Him Cause Of You. I Can't Stand Seeing You Upset. You're My Bestest Friend!" I Said. "That's The Problem..." Replied Ben. There Was A Silence Between Us. "So You Don't Wanna Be Friends Anymore?" I Asked. "Nope...." He Said. "Oh.." I Replied." I Wanna Be More Than Friends." He Said As He Smiled At Me." Oh Ben..." I Said As I Jumped Into His Arms And Kissed Him. We Stayed Like That For A While. It Was Just Perfect. It Was Also Raining So It Was Very...What's The Word...Tumblry? Haha But Finally....I Found My True Oak Tree.