11. There's Always That Annoying One

JC's POV:
I woke up and Ben still had me in his arms. All I did was open my eyes and all I was doing was staring at him. Look how peacefully he's sleeping. He's so cute, oh my gosh. I don't want to go home and I don't want to leave his side. I got up and went into his kitchen. I thought it would be nice to make him some breakfast. I made his favorite, well our favorite, cheesy eggs with bacon on the side. I heard a yawn from the Living Room and saw him getting up. I rushed to put our breakfast together before he walked in. "Good morning love." I said to Ben with a smile. His tired eyes widened as he saw the breakfast I had made. "Oh my gosh, JC I remember how we used to love this. I still love it though haha. Good morning to you too beautiful." He said as he sat down. We ate breakfast then decided to go out. I went upstairs to change and noticed when I was almost finished putting my shirt on, Ben was standing in the doorway."Ben! How long were you there?!" I said. "Don't worry I got here literally right now. Trust me, I saw nothing." Ben replied. Ben started to walk over to me and he grabs my waist. He looked into my eyes and looked at my lips. He gave a sweet devilish smirk and started pushing me to the bed. He sat down and I sat on his lap. Then his lips crashed onto mine and we started slowly.

"That's enough for now." Ben said after a little sesh. "Aha for now.." I said and smiled. We went downstairs, grabbed his keys, and walked out the door. When we got outside I noticed a change in the vehicle; it was red. His old car was blue and I guess he got a red one. You're probably thinking what's so special about a red car...well. When we were younger, Ben and I always talked about getting a cool red car when we got older. It was kind of a special thing to me. "The..car.." I said. "Yeah..it's a car..ha, I know it's 'our' red car." Ben smiled and winked."Now, hop in!" Said Ben.

Bens POV:
Oh my..it's been a while since JC and I have been with each other. Literally 2 inches from each other. I missed her face and everything about her. I just hope she doesn't have to go. I was taking her and I to a school reunion. She doesn't know it yet but she'll like it as a surprise.

Joshelynn's POV:
We pulled up to my old school...with the oak tree. I wasn't sure what we were doing here but I saw a sign that said "reunion". Oh jeez. This is gonna be pretty fun to be honest. I haven't seen a lot of my friends in a while.

We got out of the car and started to walk in the cafeteria. I saw familiar yet unfamiliar faces and I got excited. Until...I saw...Sally. Oh great the "Queen of Ninth Grade" is here. I hope she's changed though, I mean..It's been a while.

Bens POV:
It was great seeing Josh and my other friends after a long while. Everyone looked great but I think JC turned out the prettiest. No one can be better than my first love..no one.

I saw Sally walking up to me and I think JC did also. I hope she's changed because I'm not dealing with her crap. "Hey Benny." Said Sally. Ugh I hated when she called me that. "Hi." I said with a straight face. "So..I heard JC moved away a while ago and I did too. But, I'm back now and you look as hot as ever. I was wondering maybe we can go on a date?" Said Sally. Oh great she hasn't changed. "Um I have a girlfriend." I said. "Come on, you keep calling Joshelynn your girlfriend even though she hasn't been here for years." Sally said. I pointed my finger to JC who was standing right behind her. I didn't say a word..but it seemed like JC has a lot to say.

Joshelynn's POV:
"Um hi Sally." I said with a smile on face like I'm about to kill her. She turned around and got scared. "Please leave my boyfriend alone and go find someone who is your level." I said to her. She just stared at me, then walked away and never looked back. Ben came up to me and said "What an annoying one she is.". "Agreed." I said.