7. Forgotten

*2 Years Later*

Ben's POV:

Its Been Two Years Since JC Has Been Living In Toronto. I Miss Her So So Much. Each Summer I Flew Out To See Her. We've Been Dating For Quite A While. We FaceTime Every Night And Text A Lot. I've Been Depressed Though Not Being Able To See Her. But I Still Have My Guy Friends. Its The Last Day Of School Today So That Means In A Few Weeks I Get To Fly Out And See Her.

*2 Weeks Later*

Joshelynn's POV:

I Knew Ben Was Missing Me Because He Told Me Every Night. I Missed Him A Lot Too. Ben Should Be On The Plane Ride Here Now. I Thought I Wouldn't Be Able To Live With Him. But He Makes Me Feel Like He's Right Next Door. I Ran Downstairs Cause I Was So Hungry. But I Noticed My Mom On The Phone. She Seemed Very Upset And Serious. All I Could Here Was Little Bits Of It. "Don't Worry He'll Be Fine." Said My Mom. "I'll Come Down In An Hour." Said My Mom. "What Hospital?" Said My Mom. Oh My God...'What Hospital'. That Can't Be Good. I Hope Its Not Dad. "Hey Mom!" I Said As I Walked Into The Kitchen."Hey Sweetie." My Mom Said. "Who Were You On The Phone With?" I Asked. "That Was Ben's Mom." She Said. "Oh...Is Everything Okay?" I Wondered. "Well Um..Ben's Flight Crashed..." Said My Mom Getting Upset. "Wha-What." I Said Standing There Looking At The Ground. "Aw Sweetie, Everythings Gonna Be Fine." She Said Walking Over And Hugging Me."I-I Have To Go See Him. Come On, Now!" I Shouted. "Joshelynn, I'm Not Ready And Your Father Needs To Come Home And Watch Your Sister." She Said. "Who Said You Needed To Take Me?" I Said. I Ran Out The Door And Grabbed My Bike And Started To Head To The Hospital. He Was About To Land But Apparently There Was A Mishap. So He's In Toronto Hospital. Its Not To Far From My House So I Knew I Can Get There. Once I Got There I Asked The Nurse Which Room He Was In. I Started To Head To The Room She Told Me. I Saw Him In His Bed, All Beat Up And Unconscious. I Sat Next To Him And Held His Hand. I Whispered In His Ear. "Everything's Going To Be Alright.". The Nurse Told Me To Leave The Room For A Little. She Has To Wrap His Wrist And His Leg Since He Hurt Them.

*20 Minutes Later*

My Mom Arrived And Sat Next To me In The Waiting Room. "He's Waking Up, You May Come See Him." Said The Nurse. I Told My Mom To Stay Here For A Little. Then I Went In. He Woke Up And Looked Confused. "Where Am I?" He Asked. "Ben, You're In The Hospital." I Told Him. "Who's Ben?" He Wondered. "Um...You..?" I Said Getting Scared. Uh-Oh...What If His Memories Gone..."Oh That's Cool...Now Um..Who Are You?" Asked Ben."I'm JC...Ya Know Your Best Friend Since You Were Little." I Told Him."Don't Ring A Bell." He Told Me. Oh No. I Ran Out Of The Room And Asked The Nurse Why He Doesn't Remember Me. "Oh Its Okay, It Should Wear Off. The Only Way It Could Be Permanent If He Hurts His Head Even More." She Said. "Oh Thank God, How Long Should It Take To Wear Off?" I Asked. "Well, With All The Damage To His Head, It Should Take About 6 Weeks." She Said. "Wait...6 Weeks...But That's How Long He Stays Down Here With Me. He Has To Remember Me Soon!" I Said Starting To Cry."I'm Sorry But That's Just The Way It Is. He's Lucky He's Even Alive." She Said. "True, Thank You Mam." I Said.

*At Home*

Ben Has To Stay At The Hospital For A Few Days. But I'll Be Ready When He Comes Home. I Just Can't Believe Even Remember Me. But I'm Glad He's Alive. Cause If He Wasn't, I Wouldn't Be Either.