5. One Big Disaster

Joshelynn's POV:

I'm Feeling Much Better Today. But I Am Very Nervous About Talking To Ben."Bye Mom!" I Said."Bye Sweetie, Remember We'll Pick You Up Around 1:00." She Said As I Walked Out The Door. Here We Go.

*On Bus*

I Was Walking Onto The Bus When Sally Tripped Me. Luckily Jackson Caught Me(He's So Sweet)."Yo Watch Where Your Foot Goes Or Mines Going Up Your Butt!" I Yelled At Her. She Just Looked At Me And Smiled. Jackson Scooted Over And Let Me Sit Next To Him. The Whole Ride There I Was Just Giving Sally A Death Stare.

*At Locker*

I Was At My Locker And Putting My Things In My Bag Since I'm Leaving. I looked Around And Couldn't Find Ben Anywhere. Then All Of A Sudden, He Came Out Of The Corner. It Was Weird Cause He Was In A Group. He Was Wearing Jeans, A White Shirt, Jordan's, And A Black Jacket. He Wasn't Himself..Oh Great.

Ben's POV:

Since JC Can't Love The Real Me, Might As Well Try Something New."Hey Sally, So About That Date.." I Said As I Put My Arm Around Her And Keep Walking.

Joshelynn's POV:

He.Did.Not.Just.Ugh. He Never Liked Sally! What Is This? What Happened To The Ben I Used To Know..Used To Love...

*P.E. Class*

Great! I Sit Next To Ben In P.E. I Thought I Could Maybe Try And Tell Him There. He Came And Sat Down."Hey Ben, I Wanted You To Know-" I Was Interrupted By Him."I Don't Care." He Said While Putting His Feet Up On The Table. "Okay..." I Said And Turned Towards The Front Of The Class. I Noticed It Was 12:45pm. My Mom Should Be Here Around One.

*15 Minutes Later*

"Ms.Cinnetti! You Have An Early Dismissal!" Said Mr.Cray."Alright Bye Mr.Cray!" I Said With A Smile.

*At The Airport*

I Can't Believe He Doesn't Know I'm Leaving. He Will Find Out Soon Though. I Hope. But He's Changed Now So I Doubt He Even Cares. He Said It Himself..'I Don't Care.'.

Ben's POV:

"Hey Does Anyone Know Where JC Had To Go?" I Asked A Bunch Of People. Then A Group Of Guys Replied."Dude, Shes Leaving For Toronto.."."Oh For Vacation?" I Asked."No Bro...Forever." Said Another Guy."Wha-What??" I Said. Oh No, That's What She Was Trying To Tell Me! I Didn't Listen..I Didn't Care...I'm So Stupid..

*8:00pm*

Joshelynn's POV:

We Just Landed In Toronto And I Don't Have Internet And Wi-Fi. So That Means I Can't Text Ben Until I Get To Our New House.

*At House*

I Checked My Messages Right Away Before Doing Anything Else..Nothing... There Were No Messages On My Phone. I Guess I Was Right, He Doesn't Care Anymore.

Ben's POV:

"Mom, I Will Be At Josh's House Tonight." I Said."Okay Sweetie Be Safe!" She Yelled.

I Was Lying..I Got A Plane Ticket And..I'm Heading To Toronto.

----------------------

So Anyone Like?

❤Comment Your Opinions Baes❤