3. Not So Secret Admirer

Joshelynn's POV:

It's 7:45am And Crap, The Bus Comes At 7:50. I Can't Get Ready That Quickly. Mostly Because My Sister, Kate. She Takes Forever To Get Ready. She's In 6th Grade And Our Schools Are Right Next To Each Other."Come On Kate, We Are Gonna Be Late For School!" I Yelled."Ready!" Said Kate Popping Out Of Her Door."B-But How? You Take Years To Get Ready?" I Said While Brushing My Hair."I Don't Know, I Just Woke Up Early." Said Kate."Alright Well, Head To The Bus Stop!" I Yelled."Alright." Said Kate. I Quickly Put My Hair In A Pony Tail And Threw On Some Denim Ripped Shorts And A White Knit Long Sleeve Sweater. I Also Paired It With My Favorite White Converse. I Rushed To The Bus Stop And Luckily The Bus Just Got There.

*In Homeroom*

Ben's POV:

I Just Made It In Homeroom Before The Late Bell Rang."Mr.Wimmer." Said Mr.Klauss."Y-Yea?.." I Said Nervously."Be Careful Next Time.." He Said With A Smile And Wink. I Sat Down Next To My Friend Josh. To Be Honest..When I Was In 2nd Grade, I Only Became Friends With Him Cause His Names Josh. And Ya Know...JOSHelynn. I Look Back At It Now And Laugh. But Him And I Are Actually Good Friends. Oh Geez. Sally Just Walked In...She's The 'Queen' Of 9th Grade. She Was Walking To An Opened Seat But Instead She Turned And Pushed Josh Out Of His Seat."What The Heck?" Said Josh." What? There Are Plenty Of Other Seats.." She Said. The Class Started Laughing And Josh Sat All The Way In The Back."Okay Class, I Want You To Get To Know Who's Next To You. So Please Chat While I Go Talk To Miss.Larou.". He Said. The Whole Class Started Chatting But I Just Stared The Other Way From Sally."Hey Cutie." She Said. I Didn't Reply."Ya Know I'm Free Tomorrow Night." She Said. I Looked Over To Her And She Winked."Um Sorry But I Have A Date Tonight And Ya Know." I Said."Well Ya Never Know, Maybe Things Won't Work Out." She Said While She Started To Slide Her Hand Over To Mine. She Put Her Hand On Top And Snugged Her Fingers. I Quickly Pulled Away."If Things Don't Work Out With Her And I Then I Already Have Someone Else In Mind." I Said. Luckily The Bell Rang.

*At Jackson's House*

Joshelynn's POV:

"Hello!" Said Jackson As He Opened The Door."Hey, Can I Come In?" I Asked."Oh Yeah, Come Right On In!" He Said With A Cute Smile."Whoa! This Place Is Beautiful!" I Said."You Think This Is? Wait Till You See The Backyard!" He Said Grabbing My Hand And Taking Me Into The Backyard. It Was So Pretty! It Had A Little Fountain, Pretty White Lights Surrounding The Patio. It Was Perfect."Wow..This Is Just..Whoa!" I Said."Sit Down And I'll Go Grab Some Snacks." Said Jackson With A Cute Little Wink. He Got Back With Some Cheese And Crackers.

Jackson's POV:

She Looked So Pretty And Her Eyes Just Sparkled. I Sat Down Next To Her And Wrapped My Arm Around Her. I Had A T.V Set Up So We Can Watch Somethings. We Were Sitting On My Patio Couch And It Was Just Perfect.

Joshelynn's POV:

We Were Sitting On His Patio Couch And There Was Crickets Chirping. It Was Just Perfect.

Jackson's POV:

She Looked Up At Me With Lust In Her Eyes. We Both Smiled At Each Other. Then I Surprisingly Started To Lean In And Kiss Her.

Joshelynn's POV:

OMGGG HE KISSED ME AHHH!!! IM SO HAPPY!!

*Ben's Date*

Ben's POV:

She Looked Nice But I Didn't Feel That I Felt The Same Way She Did. But I Didn't Wanna Hurt Her Feelings. All I Could Think About Was JC. I Decided To Text Her.

I Think About You Way To Much

No Not That..

I Love You More Then Just Friends

No That's Too Much..

Hey!

Perfect...I Guess.

The Date Was Pretty Boring. All We Talked About Was Drama. Man I Need JC...