2. Hidden Secrets

Joshelynn's POV:

After A Great First Day I Went Home. I Let My Mom Know About Ben Getting Back."Mom! Ben Came Back From Chicago!" I Said Jumping."Oh Honey That's Great!" My Mom Said. She Didn't Seem As Happy As I Thought She Would Be...Somethings Up."Mom? Why Aren't You Happy?" I Asked."Sweetie Listen...Your Father Has Gotten A Huge Job Offer." She Said."Okay That Great!What Does That Have To Do With Ben?" I Wondered."He Has To Take This Offer So..." She Said."So What?" I Said Still Confused."The Job Is In..Toronto." She Said Quietly."B-But That Means.." I Said Speechless."Yes Honey, That Means We Are Moving.." Said My Mom Finishing My Sentence."I Just Started School Though?!" I Yelled."We Didn't Find Out About It Till Last Night." My Mom Replied."B-But Ben..How Do I T-Tell Him This?.." I Said Starting To Tear Up."Honey That's All Up To You.." Stated My Mom."When Are We Leaving?.." I Asked."Friday..You Have An Early Dismissal." Said My Mom. I Couldn't Believe This! What About Ben? What About Where I Grew Up?

I Was In My Room And It Was 7:30pm. I Couldn't Help But Think About Ben. I Can't Tell Him Now..I'll Just Give It Sometime. It Sucks Cause He Just Got Back! He Left Me Now I Have To Leave Him. His Was Temporary Though...Mines Forever. My Thoughts Were Interrupted By A Knock At My Door."Yes?" I Asked."Someones Outside Asking To Talk To You." Replied My Mom. Oh Geez..Did She Invite Ben Over So I Could Tell Him. I Put My Adidas Sweatpants On Over My Shorts Since It Was Cold Out. Then I Slid On Some Uggs And Grabbed A Beige Jacket And Went Downstairs. I Opened The Door And Surprisingly It Wasn't Ben. It Was Jackson Edderstein, A Kid I've Had A Crush On Since 3rd Grade. Only Ben Knew About It."H-Hi." I Said Nervously."Hey Joshelynn." Said Jackson."What's Up And Why Are You Here At Like 7:45?" I Asked."I Actually Wanted To Know If You Maybe Wanted To Come Over My House Tomorrow After School?" He Said. Holy Moly! Is Jackson,The Kid I Had A Crush On Since 3rd Grade, Asking Me Out?"As In What? Like Hang Out?" I Asked."I-If You Want That.." Said Jackson Stuttering."Is That What You Want?" I Wondered."I-I Was Actually Wondering If It Could Be As A Date-ish?.." He Said Shyly."Oh Sure!" I Said."Okay! See You Then!" Said Jackson.

Jackson's POV:

Yes!!! The Girl I've Had A Crush On Since 3rd Grade Said Yes! I Can't Wait To See Her Tomorrow!

Ben's POV:

It's About 8:00 At Night And My Parents Went To Sleep Early Cause They Have To Get Up Early For Work. I Was Alone Downstairs Watching T.V And Eating Doritos. Then I Was Startled By A Knock At My Front Door. I Peeked Out And Noticed It Was Cassidy Jennings. I Had A Crush On Her In 4th Grade But I've Been Over It Forever."What Are You Doing?" I Asked."Hello To You Too Ben." She Said."Oh Sorry! My Parents Are Sleeping And I Just Was Watching My Favorite Show." I Said."It's Okay!" She Replied."So What's Up?" I Asked."I Was Wondering If You Wanted To Go To Dinner Tomorrow?" She Asked. Uh Oh. I Don't Like Her Anymore But I Don't Be Mean."Um Sure!" I Said."Great! See You Then." She Said As She Started To Walk Home. I Won't Tell JC. Not Right Now. I'll Give It Time. JC Will Never Have Feelings The Same Way I Do For Her. That's Why I Never Liked Anyone But Her. But Its Okay. We Are Just Friends..That's All We Ever Were...And That's All We'll Ever Be...