4. More Than This

Joshelynn's POV:

I'm Sick Today And Cannot Go To School. It Sucks Cause Its Thursday. So It Means That I'll Have Half A Day Of School Tomorrow. Since I'm Leaving School Early. I Can't Believe This...My Home...Where I Grew Up.*Knock Knock* There Was A Knock At My Bedroom Door."Come In." I Said In My Sick Voice."Hey Guess Who?" Said Obviously Jackson." Jackson You're Already In The Room. And I'm Not Blind Just Sick." I Said With A Giggle."I Know But I Made You Laugh Didn't I?" He Said. I Laughed And I Wondered Why He Was Here. He's Supposed To Be At School."Why Aren't You At School?" I Asked."Because You're Sick And I'm Gonna Take Care Of You." He Said Sitting Down On My Bed."Awh,But I Can Do It By Myself." I Said."You're More Important Than School Babe..." He Said With A Wink. Oh My Goodness...He.Called.Me.Babe. Don't You Just Love That?

Ben's POV:I Wondered Where JC Was At School Today. I Was Going To Do Something Cute To Tell Her How I Feel. But She's Not Here. I Noticed Jackson Wasn't Here Either. Jackson's Always Here, Maybe Their Hiding Something."Hey Babe, So How'd Things Work Out With Your Date?" Said Sally Twisting Her Hair." Number One, I'm Not You 'Babe' And Number 2, Pretty Well Since You Asked." I Said."But Baby.." She Said With A Pouty Face. I Just Rolled My Eyes And Walked To Class.

*5:00pm*

Me: Hey..Are You Okay? You Weren't In School Today.

Joshelynn: Sorry Ben, I Was Sick.

Me: Oh..Feel Better JC. Btw, What Has Been Up With You And Jackson Lately?

Joshelynn: Oh..Umm gtg, I'll Ttyl.

Me: Oh Okay...Bye..

Ben's POV: WHAT THE HECK IS SHE HIDING FROM ME! SHE NEVER HIDES THINGS EVER! I'M GOING TO HER HOUSE...

Joshelynn's POV:

"Thanks For Taking Care Of Me..I Feel Better." I Said."No Problem Sweets." Replied Jackson. All Of A Sudden There Was A Knock At The Door. My Parents Don't Get Home Till 6:15...Hmmm. I Opened The Door And It Was Ben."Joshelynn.. I Know You're Hiding Something From Me. Please Tell Me, You Know I Can't Get Mad At You." Said Ben. "Hey, Who's At The Door?" Said Jackson From Upstairs. Fudge."Joshelynn... Are You Guys Dating?" Asked Ben."Uh..Yes.." I Said Nervously."Oh Okay..See Ya At School Tomorrow..." Said Ben As He Started To Walk Home.

Ben's POV:

How..Why..When?? Ughh. It's Okay Though.. They Will Probably Break Up. Soon. Hopefully. I Grabbed My Phone To Check My Messages.

Joshelynn: Hey Are You Okay?

Joshelynn: Listen I'm Sorry I Didn't Tell You.

Joshelynn: I Was Gonna Today But I Got Sick.

Joshelynn: Ben...?

Joshelynn: Please Answer...

Joshelynn: Bye...

I Didn't Answer. But She Should Know..I Can Love Her More Than This...

Jackson's POV:

"Was That Ben?" I Asked."Yeah.." Said Joshelynn."Oh Okay." I Said." Listen Jackson..I Like You Very Much But..Ben's My Best Friend And.." She Said."And What?" I Asked."I Don't Want Him To Feel Down So..I Have To Break Up With You.." She Said." Oh, Don't Worry I Understand." I Said."That's Why It Hurts To Break Up With You Hah." She Said."Aw Thanks, I Better Get Home." I Told Her."K Text Me." She Said."I Will." I Said As I Kissed Her Forehead And Walked Out The Door.

Joshelynn's POV:

I Have To Tell Ben About Moving. If He Gets Mad Over Jackson. Omg Wait Till He Heres About This..We're Falling Apart.