3

My alarm went off and I yelled angrily, I am super tired I ownly slept like an hour. I am excited though I get to go home back to Texas today my flight is like in 2 hours. I had to leave earlier because we all know how long for boarding and checking in.

JayJay😎🖤: Good morning Bey don't miss your flight 😂

Beyoncé😍😘: I don't plan on that I'm tryna get away from my dad but don't tell him 😝, do you know any good breakfast place near the hotel?

JayJay😎🖤: I don't kmow directions but I can take you there and drop you off at the airport?

Beyoncé😍😘: I like that idea can you be here in 10 minutes or less

JayJay😎🖤: On my way and don't worry about paps they don't know this area

Beyonce😍😘: THANK YOUUU, you know I can't be too seen especially with this bad boy 😉

I let my phone go and I quickly got dressed and made myself look descent, I told my security the change of plans. They were still going to be at the airport to walk me to my flight but not as originally. My dad has no idea that I have done this change and he will be mad but honestly I wanna be with humans and interact.

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to see Shawn waiting for me, I let him in because I had not finished getting ready.

"I just need to get dressed and we can go", I said.

"Go ahead I don't we can even be late", he said sitting on my messy bed.

I went to the bathroom get dressed, then I came back and did a little pose he looked at me not taking his eyes off me. I was wearing a burgundy bodycon dress with loose curls and some simple make up.

"You look very beautiful Beyonce, this is what looks could kill means", he said

"Thank you Shawn, that's sweet and nice. Honestly I never really get feedback like you from people who aren't just there for business", I said.

"Aww poor Bey the industry sucks because of that I get what you mean no one is really there for you", he said.

"Yeah but we should get going before we are late", I said.

"Alright I got your bags don't worry", he said grabbing my bags.

"Can we meet in the car because my dad always checks out with me", I said.

"Yeah of course", he said and we walked out.

He got down first while I told my dad that I was checking out, at this moment I didn't want him to see us together. He doesn't like us together for many reasons but I think he wrong, I don't say it to him but I'll prove it. He helped me check out and we hugged before I went to the parking lot to meet up with Shawn.