16

https://youtu.be/7xTm4KaXKCo (Wattpad still making it hard to put videoss!!! -Hard To Say I'm Sorry~ Boy 2 Men)

"Bey I am heading to work are you sure you are going to be okay?", my mom asked.

"Yes mom in fact we were thinking about a girls trip to New Orleans can we go and take Solo with us", I said.

"I'm in shock but sure", she said.

"Thanks mom", I said.

She did one last bye and I went back into my bed, back to my reality crying again. Honestly I prepared myself for that moment because my sisters still want to go to New Orleans and I wasn't telling them. My sister was actually not here to tell me anything or find out she went with my dad this morning.

JayJay 😎🖤 calling you ...

"I'm not sorry about this", I said putting down my phone.

I decided to block his number because I wanted to take a shower with music, maybe it stop me from thinking about the pictures. Yet it didn't end there all of sudden while  I was showering Kelly called me.

"Kelly I am mid deep into actually washing my hair so make this quick", I said.

"Why aren't you talking to Shawn and have him blocked?", she asked.

"Tell him to figure it out his self", I said and hung up.

I returned back to my shower before I broke down into tears again, this was horrible how could he do that to me. Now he wants to talk to me like he didn't do anything and has the nerve to ask Kelly what is going on. Anyways I had to finish my shower after that I came out just to sit to on my bed.

"Yes Kelly", I said.

"Open this door before I call your mom", she said.

"I'm naked Kelly", she laughed.

"Girl we have the same parts put on a robe and come over here", she demanded.

I did like she said I know she has my moms number ready, because Kelly don't play that game. She entered and followed me to my room no words to me until I slammed the door in her face.

"What happened?", she asked.

"Nothing"

"Lies tell me you don't got to be against me for no reason", she said. 

"I already feel like a waste right now, what is the point", I said.

"What did he do?", she asked.

"Does it matter?", I asked.

"Yes how can I help you if you here in your feelings, let me in this game has to end."

I opened the door and showed her the text I got last night, her face was just like mine just as shocked.

"Let me handle this I will get your justice he doesn't get to act like this didn't happen", she said dialing his number.

I wanted to say no but it hurt me enough to not say anything, I waited for him to answer which wasn't long.

"So here you are Shawn acting like you haven't done nothing you're innocent, and you got with another girl. Then you got the nerve to send all of those picture, you are sick and the worst thing in the world.", Kelly said.

"I ain't done nothing, I woke up a while ago not remembering a thing from last night", he said.

"You sure you wouldn't remember, just act like you did nothing. Did you even love me?", I said.