10

"Here we come New York", I said turning off my alarm.

It was only 8 in the morning shouldn't be that hard to wake up but when you're me and your body doesn't have a time zome you struggle. I woke up and finished packing everything I was going to need for the trip, I only had a few more thing to pack. Today we were goimg looking descent and lazy mixed at the perfect balance I think.

"We got a flight at 12 so everyone up puck all the last minutes let's get some food and to that airport", I said walking out my room. 

"One step ahead of you Bey got get your sister up", my mom said with her luggage out.

"Solange it's time to get up", I said entering her room and getting in her bed, "shoot I'm gonna need a blanket like this it's super comfortable",

"Get of my bed", she said trying to push me off.

"No either get up or get up, we are going to New York today", I said.

"Oh yeah right what time is it?", she asked.

"9 am", I answered she jumped out of bed.

"Can you help me pack?", she asked pulling her suitcase out.

I helped her begin packing all the different clothes she had laid out while she grabbed her bathroom stuff. She didn't pack earlier so here we were rushing it because we still had to eat something. Thankfully she was a quick packer because jer fashion sense always had her ready for anything.

"You girls done we got to head out soon?", my mom asked.

"We are all done here now lets get on the flight to New York", Solange said.

"Girl calm you butt down it's quite early", I said and we walked out of her room.

We made our way to our kitchen to get some breakfast before we uad to leave meanwhile Kian was playing with Lawson. It was cute seeimg them play together father son type thing, we are all girls here so this is obviously different. Once we finished it was time to leave so we went to the car and put all our luggage in it.

"Here we go off to New York", I said getting in the car.

"Oh my god this is gonna be so exciting there Nicki Minaj, Alicia Keys, Rihanana, amd Drake. I hope we get to meet them", Solange gushed.

"You will I guarantee you that", I said.

"Thank you Beeyyy", she said hugging me.

"And Jay Z", Kian said crossing his arms.

"Lil man we are gonna get lunch with him today, don't you worry there is plenty of Jay Z you'll see", I said.

"Yayy"

"That sounds wrong", Solange said and it really does.

"I might need to keep an extra eye on her", my mom said.

"I'll be good ma", I said and she laughed.

"I'm just messing with you girl just avoid the paparrazi", she said.

Hours laters

"Now you're in New York", we sang, "Concrete jungles where dreams are made off"

"I have heard that song at least 50 times from you can y'all give it up", my mom said.

"Geez it's only been like 20 times actually", I said as we headed to get our suitcase.

"Well quit it I'm done with that song", she said and we nodded.

After getting our suitcases we made our way to the rental cars, it was amazing seeing New York just to enjoy it. I was exdited to be here even though I said I wouldn't be traveling for a while, I clearly changed my mind.