27

"Look for me young Bey, cruising down the..." Shawn rapped.

"Highwayyyyyyy", I sang interrupting Shawn.

"Queen of extra on set... your at a ten I need you at a two", Shawn said.

"Both of you take the rehearsals seriously, I'm not waisting time nor money for you to play", my dad said stopping us.

"Sorry manager", I said.

"Okay from the top", he said.

We began practicing for Bonnie and Clyde which was really fun playing around in the rehearsal room. We make up some little dances here and there, we did some dumb stuff while performing. I could see why my dad was frustrated but we knew our song together although I had to make sure my voice was prepared.

"Alright so when are we filming the music video for this?", my dad asked.

"You not going but we plan to take Friday to Monday off to film and edit the video, you'll like the video it's good", I said.

"Why am I not there?", he asked.

"You're too controlling we have someone there to help us film, and you're not really my manager besides these two performances", I said.

"I see okay five minute break and the we start for Deja Vu and this time no playing around or all of this is cancelled", he said.

We walked out the room into this little break room that had all sorta of snacks to eat during break. I grabbed a lemonade and began chugging it down, I know water would be better but every once in a while it is okay.

"Damn you drank that fast", Shawn said.

"The singing it really gets me, thankfully we aren't dancing that much in this performance. I love dancing but sometimes it is too much, for Deja Vu I am definetly going hard, it's that song you have to dance", I said.

"Yeah even I would dance that", he said, "we got to be serious with this one especially"

"Yeah I know MTV is all about our love and Deja Vu is our talent", I said.

"Beyoncé you don't mind a quick interview with MTV they begging for it but Shawn gotta leave", my dad said.

"He staying if you want the interview", I said.

"Don't mess anything up Carter", my dad responded.

We waited a bit and the camera crew entered, the interviewer whose name I didn't know but always saw. She was definitely younger than both of us and excited about her job for sure.

"So we are here in rehearsals with Beyoncé and Jay Z to see what she got for us", she said, "Can you reveal any secrets for us?"

"This performance is gonna be a collaboration obviously, it's gonna be really fun", I said.

"We about to kill it in that stage especially with this beauty we have here", Shawn said and I blused.

"Aww how sweet do you have any secrets you can reveal", the interviewer asked.

"It's not a secret if I would reveal it but be aware of something new", I said.

"We'll be looking forward to that anyways we won't keep you any longer from rehearsals. Thank you for letting us interview you two", she said.

"You're welcome and have a nice day", I said.

When we finished the rehearsals we went to eat right afterwards both of were pretty hungry and tired. It was a lot of sweat and tears, it was one of the first rehearsals I'm still mastering the song. My dad would pick everything if I just breathed wrong or slightly moved my feet out of place he would stop and yell at me. I wasn't the only one there in fact it was all the dancers and I'm supposed to be there leader, but my dad is reallay trying to strip that from me.