30

One Year Later

"Here come now Beyoncé and Jay Z the married duo are here to sing a new hit together", the reporter said, "can we get a quick interview"

The couple greeted the reporter and waited for the questions.

"Congratulations on the marriage and the new collaborations Forever Young, so what inspired the track?", he asked the couple.

"It just came to us we were just messing in the studio with some friends", Jay said.

"I think it's something we all think off and want, this song resembles that", Beyoncé added.

"Should we be expecting more music from you to a joint album maybe?", he asked.

"No comment", they said in unison.

"Okay thank you have a good time", he said and they walked away.

They made their way into the venue taking a seat next to some of their friends joining them at the Grammy's, the night was going to be big for the couple. They were finally performing their song Forever Young for the first time, it was their first performance since their to weddings. The world knew about the couple everyone suspected ever since their performance of Bonnie and Clyde. 

"Tonight finna be lit I brought my flask", Rihanna said taking a seat next to them.

"Oh yeah long time no see Rihanna", Drake approached the crew.

"I know this just might be our time again, just that I ain't sharing my drink", she said and they laughed.

"I'll just order I really don't care about ordering drinks, but ya left me at Mexico", he complained.

"I know it wasn't time maybe tonight is, you know maybe we get something like the Carters", Rihanna pointed to the couple next to them.

"I wanna see the highschool sweethearts joim again forces we need new music", Beyoncé said.

"Mhm What's My Name kind of getting old, we got back together it is your turn drop the games", Shawn added.

"We'll see how it goes I am gonna get her back if it kills me", Drake said.

"You act like it's a mission I am not that hard you just gotta know me", Rihanna responded.

The award show began for a while they enjoyed just watching the other acts perform and going up the stage to claim a few awards separately. Then they made their way backstage to get into costume and hit the stage together. The visuals began running the track began and they walked out together on stage as the song began to play.

Beyoncé's background vocals began playing and filling the stadium she walked in with a white mini dress and a veil, Shawn a leather jack and black jeans.

I don't care if we on the run baby as long as I'm next to you, and if loving you is a crime tell me why I bring put the best in you

I don't care if we on the run baby as long as I'm next to you, and if loving you is a crime tell me why I bring put the best in you. I hear sirens when we make love, loud as hell but they don't know theyre nowhere near us. I will hold your hesrt and your gun I dont care if they come noo I know its crazy but", she sang facing Shawn chest to chest bsrely enough space for the microphone.

They continued the song together getting the crowd to sing along with them and enjoy the music. They mixed On The Run with Forever Young showing pictures and videos of their adventures together as a married couple. The ratings were going through the roof but that was the last thing on their mind. It was the one two step beat they dance together that and the kiss at the end of the song that was on their mind. 

As their performance end they shared a sweet kiss then walked off the stage to recieve another award, it was clear everyone agreed they were power couple. Their relationship was out there for all the world to see and know it was official, it was a new sensation.

They had only shared glimpses in the past now that everyone knew the opinions rolled it on how they weren't a match. At first it took a toll on the relationship there was tension about a month after their second wedding. Nevertheless they came to a realization in which they remembered it took them forever to get to that point to just to call it quits.

"What a performance and now I got the honor to present Beyoncé and Jay Z with this award for collaboration of the year", Solange said on the side, "keep that love going now speech"

"Thank you Jay for allowing me to really feel the lyrics and thank you beyhive for supporting us", Beyoncé said as she regained her breathe.

"Thank you all I can't top what she said", he said and she chuckled.

They walked off stage with Solange joining them, this night Solange was winning big with her first album.

"Everyone can just leave will split the rest of the awards it's our night at the damn Grammies", Solange said as they entered the dressing room.

"What a night and it's still not over, like we finna change outfits and watch the rest of the shows still", Beyoncé responded.

"Let's show em that odd couples can succeed let them take it", Shawn said as looked at his options for the next outfit.

"Daddy really messed up he could of racked some serious coins but no he was not down with the clique", Solange added.

"Sitting at home watching us win all these awards outhere, but he's cool now he's happy for us", Beyoncé chuckled.

She knew Solange was right he had put exceeding amounts of pressure to both. He wanted them not to be together for now good reason his lies detained them until they had enough.

Well now everyone knows the story but here is the result a victorious couple on their way to a billionaires. There is nothing that can stop their success because they work hard and don't stop.

All in due time they will take time to settle and grow their family, they knew they still had time.

In the end love has won all the battles... the end