11

"Beyoncé get off of me you're so heavy my goodness I'm gonna suffocate", Solange said pushing me nearly off the bed.

"Are you done solo it was even that bad we only have a five pound difference, you almost dropped me off the bed", I said and she laughed.

"That would of been hilarious and I would of sat back and laughed", she said.

"You're a sick human being, now scootover we got a whole king sized bed", I said.

"And somehow we end up sleeping on top of each other", she joked.

"Blame mom and dad you don't know how many times I have heard tjem fight over a bed before when they were together", I said.

"Don't be throwing my name in this throw your father's it was always his fault", my mom said.

"Be thankful Lawson you ain't our father and mama ain't blaming you", I said and he laughed.

"The story would be a lot different if that was the case", he said and we laughed.

"Sure would be and is Kian still asleep?", mama said looking around.

"Yeah he is passed out he ended up on the ground somehow", Solange said looking to the other side of the bed.

"That was Solo not me", I said.

"Rude he fell by himself", she said and proceeded to wake him up, "Heyy lil man wake up, tell Bey that it was here"

"What oh it's too early for this", he said and we all laughed.

"Get up we gotta get breakfast this morning it's already nine", my mom said.

We all got up and began running around this hotel to get ready for the day, the plans were explore the Central Park and Niagara Falls. There are so many things we would lile to see who knows if we have the time to do all these things. I know in the night I am going to the studio to hang out with some friends no business.

"Bey your dad is calling you, answer him", my mom yelled, I picked my phone up and answered him.

"Hello father", I said.

"Hey Bey I would like to know how come you didn't tell me you were going to New York and be with those friends. You could of had some more hits there amd why were you with Jay do you know what that could do?", he said.

"I came here to have fun and enjoy time with my friends not work, I already said business is not up for talk. I truly don't care what people think Matthew, now let me enjoy my life.", I hung up and continued to get ready.

Finally we all were ready and we got some breakfast all together, before heading out to our rental. I also snuck in time to get Solange be my camera girl for Instagram.

Beyoncé: exploring with the family todayyyy

yall hmu if you wanna join
Comments
Rihanna: be there with you in a second 👀
Usher: man I wish I was with you
Solange: glad you ain't here ☺
NickiMinaj: too early for this man girl it's 10 😥
ShawnCarter: see ya later
Beyuniverse: omg you're way too famous for us anyone else see that chat😐
BumbleBey: why Shawn Carter still hanging with them instead of Usher, something fishy cause Solo dont like Usher 😏☺
Solange: 👀