07// Midnight Moon

The rest of day continued on calmly. None of the remaining matches contained quite as much action as the first one an soon enough we were back in the locker rooms. Chit chat was heard around. Someone tapped my shoulder. "(L/n) your so cool! I love your costume as well!" It was Mina, and the invisible girl who's name I couldn't quite remember. After she had said that a bunch of the other girls surrounded me and began complimenting me as well. I smiled as I had never quite been treated this way. "You guys all did amazing as well! In fact I'm not even sure I like my costume that much. The body suit is a little skin tight if I'm being honest"

"Really? It looks amazing on you!" Uraraka said

"Yeah!" Mina agreed "It compliments your figure! an the face mask brings out your eyes!"

"Thank you I much prefer clothes that don't show off my body to much"

"We should all hang out today or tomorrow if everyone's free!" Mina said. "We're the only girls in the class so we should all be really close!" All the girls agreed

"You can come over to my place if that okay with all of you it's not far from here" I said

"Are your parents okay with that?" Momo said

"Yeah they're not around much anyways" I said

"Great!" Mina said "is it okay if we all show up around eightish?"

"Yeah sure! We can rent movies and I'll get some extra snacks at the grocery store" I said

"Should we all exchange numbers?" Mina said. A everyone agreed an took out their phones. I set my address in their phones so they could find my apartment.

The last bell rang as I reached homeroom to grab my backpack and head home for the day. As I was walking out front I saw that Katsuki had already left. He must've been mad that he lost to midoriya. I figured those two had bad blood I didn't know about. I shrugged an put my earbuds in as I walked home.

When I got home Shizuka ran up to me like normal am buried her face in my neck. "Oh hi sweetie, were you lonely while I was gone?" She purred softly "oh I'm sorry, but your gonna be happy cause we're having visitors over later and I'm sure they'll love you!" She cocked her head to side inquisitively before jumping onto the couch only to curl up into a ball. I set my bag down near the door an toed off my shoes. Setting them on the shoe rack. I changed my clothes into something more comfortable an grabbed my mini backpack with my wallet. "I'll be back in a little bit shizuka I'll make sure to get you a new toy!" I heard a soft meow before I closed the door.

I began Heading out to the city to grab some blankets an snacks. I stopped near the local bus station. I would normally walk but I didn't have time to spare today. I was glad I didn't have a shift at the cafe today. It was rare and it made me sad when I didn't, but this was the first time I was glad I didn't have a shift their today.

I stepped off the bus when it came to my stop in the shopping district. I went to the grocery store first picking out a bunch of different snacks,
sweet and drinks. I also picked out special herbal teas and other teas for myself since I don't really care for soda. Juice is okay but I'd much rather go with tea or a smoothie. After I had payed for everything I stopped by the home decor shop a few blocks away. I picked out a bunch of different blankets and pillows. I payed for them and began walking to the bus stop. As I was I noticed a boxing studio/gym an picked up a flyer for it, since I could no longer go to my old gym.

~Time Skip~

When I reached my house I began to unpack everything. Putting the blankets in the closet and laying out snacks and drinks. I even set the tv up with the aux cord so we could watch HeroTube And Nowflix. When I was finished I sat down and waited for the girls to show up, with shizuka in my lap.

Around an hour later they had all shown up we began to play movies an songs to dance to. Everything was going smoothly until we began to play truth or dare. They kept bugging me on who I liked but honestly it was no one. They wouldn't settle for that answer and were convince when Mina brought up the fact that I hang out with Katsuki a lot. I chuckled a little which somehow confirmed their suspicions and they would stop yelling at me how's and why's. The ignored me when I said I didn't like him.

We watched baby driver and fifty shades of gray that night. Two movies that were classics from way back when. I enjoyed the action in baby driver but in my opinion fsg was overrated. There was no proper romance. Nothing but the nasty acts they committed.

There was no love involved.
It was a husk of something that could've been. Sitting there untouched. It made me feel empty and infuriated at the same time. Didn't they understand that love was more than sex. It was emotion you should cherish despite being scarred, something you could rely on.

I went to bed that night pondering and staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes waiting for sleep at last to overcome my body. But that frusation and melancholic feeling over took my body again and I had to step out on to my balcony to get fresh air.

The air was crisp on my skin making it tingle slightly. My breathing came out in small clouds as i looked to the milky moon above. Crossing my legs I thought and thought. My brain was always over thinking. Whether it was clear or a muddled mess I could never get silence in it.

After deeming myself cleansed of negative thoughts. I stepped inside and finally let sleep overtake my exhausted body.

The next day slowly but surely came sunlight leaking into my living. Late morning came and the girls had filed out one by one slowly. By afternoon they were gone and I had peace to myself as I cleaned the mess they had made the previous night. The weekend left quickly as I studied and kept up my workout routine.

By the time I had gotten to school on Monday with katsuki at my side all the girls were pointing at us. Katsuki look at my in the corner of his eye, eyebrow arched. I merely shrugged and mouthed a small "just go with it". He shrugged not really caring what other thought about him as long as it was with respect and I mentally chuckled inside knowing that's exactly what he was thinking.