Announcement (I'm Sorry)

Im sorry to announce that I wont be avidly updating this book if I update it at all. My computer is fixed now however Im really stuck on where I want to go to with this book. I used to have a story line for our main heroes story arc however I'm stuck on catching up to where the series currently is as it is much further along than it was when I start this book back in the beginning of 2018. I also have the issue of where I would put the story arc since BNHA inst a finished series, there is the whole other issue as well, as the story line that I wrote for the main hero, was on a google document I had on an old gmail account and I no longer have access to that account since it was deleted.

I may keep it open to updates as I feel committed to the people who are consistently reading it and having been begging for a new update. Im not as enthusiastic as I was about the BNHA fandom as I was before and I've completely changed as a person multiple times throughout these past two years as many life events have occurred. Im extremely overwhelmed with the support I have received from this series and I thank you for that. But there are a lot of things I'm moving on from right now, this being one of them. I wont be taking down this story for anyone that genuinely enjoyed my crap writing from two years ago. I also took down the other three books I had up as I wasn't truly passionate about those either, even though they were an improvement of my writing as well as a friend I was working with, however I didn't want to disrespect the boys in any shape or form so I decided in the end it would be best merely to delete both of the books I had up about them.  

If you do like my writing however and would like to read more of it, I'm currently working on a much bigger scale project that's eventually going to come out and hopefully blow your minds. I've been working on it for a week now with a friend and it's safe to assume this is the most work I think I've ever put into my writing and im genuinely excited to start working on it after we finish getting the basis of the project into works.

Again thank you for the support and Im sorry.