02//The Beginning

"Foster care"
I had heard tales from the other kids on the street. The parents, switching houses constantly, the spiral until your old enough to be on your own. The moment those words came out of his mouth, my hand slipped from his grip. My (h/c) flowing behind me as I ran away. Turn, trying to lose him,  another turn until... wrong turn a dead end. Shoot... He was right behind me "young lady there is no need to be afraid I'm sure they will take care of you." his voice much louder than before because of the confined space in the alleyway. I felt my (e/c) eyes glaring at him with slight anger and betrayal. "Don't come near me" I shouted. I felt my anger getting out of hand. Lighting up my body from the inside out a...burning aching sensation. I let it go. Blue flames pouring from my feet and fingertips. Illuminating every inch of the alleyway. All mights jaw opened but closed instantaneously.  "Young lady I suggest you stop this at once" he said
"All might" my voice muttered "do you have a family in mind that I can trust"
"yes young..." his voice pausing when he realized that he hadn't even asked for my name yet
"(l/n)" I replied, my flames flickering out. Only until my flames were out did I realize I had put burn marks on the walls due to the intensity of the fire. I caught up to all might, walking beside the pro hero as he took me back to grocery store. Where ambulances were waiting, along with police cars that had the villains in the back.
"Young (l/n) right this way, I need to make a phone call and let these people know your on your way" He said while walking over to a phone booth. I hummed in response slightly nodding my head. 

The car ride there was silent as I questioned what these people would be like. The car suddenly stopped moving and I noticed we were here. The house was nice, nothing special. Just ordinary. All Might got out of the car and following his lead I did as well slamming the car door shut.  I walked slowly and behind All Might. He knocked on the door and stood there waiting for a response. "Don't be nervous, young (l/n)." The door opened a few seconds later. To a plain looking woman and her husband. "Oh! this must be her come on in darling we'll get you settled!" the woman seemed nice enough but something about her was off. She introduced herself as Saito, Himari. She  told me to call her by her first name so I decided, to call her Ms. Himari. When I called her that she seemed to be relatively pleased with herself and guided me to a room where I was supposedly going to be staying. She made sure I was settled and left me in the room alone. I heard a car outside and figured it must've been All Might.
Ms. Himari and her "husband" entered the room. I later discovered that he was only her boyfriend. She sat down next to me on the bed the mattress sinking slightly. "Oh dear, you must be tired and stressed, after all, you've had a long day and this must be very new for you. Do you mind me asking you a few questions before you head off to sleep?" I shook my head a response. "Oh wonderful! Do you mind telling me your name? All might never got the chance to as he was in a rush."
"My names y/n" i muttered shyly
"What a wonderful name! Now can you tell me if you have a quirk? I myself don't have one"
"My quirk is called blue flame, my body can release they flames anywhere from my body but they are deathly hot and when overused my skin can burn and my body temperature will rise."
"Oh my you have a great quirk there my darling one suited for a hero!" She smiled at me. It was seemingly innocent but i couldn't help but feel like there was something hiding behind it.

A few months with living with ms. Himari wasn't that bad and i got rather comfortable with her and her boyfriend. I went to school and was somewhat interested in my studies though more things were entertaining. I had once dreamed about going to school when I was living in the streets.  it's funny to think where I was just a few months ago.Right after i had gotten used to them however ms. Himari announced something.
"y/n darling can you come in here!" Padding to the common room i saw ms. himari and her boyfriend sitting on the couch. I sat down rather quietly not sure what was happening."I have something to tell you dear... Your going to be having a sister!"
"That's wonderful ms. himari when is it due?"
"Sometimes in late july early august" she spoke rather excitedly I could practically  feel her excitement from where i was sitting.