Chapter 1 Taekooks Story

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS SENSITIVE MATERIAL INCLUDING KIDNAPPING, SEXUAL ASSULT, AND PHYSICAL FIGHTING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Taehyung POV

Taehyung leaned against the fence, skateboard in hand. He looked at the skaters doing flips in the air. It's the evening, when the skate park is most packed. Most of the people here are teenagers who think smoking pot and skating makes them cool. Few are real skaters.

He looked at the subject. He was skating, unsuspicious of Taehyung lurking around the corner. Although there was nothing to be suspicious of. Taehyung looked like any other kids from around here. Skateboard in hand, Vans, baggy jeans, white long sleeve shirt with a short sleeve black button up over it that was left unbuttoned.

Taehyung has chosen the subject on his own. Taehyung likes his choice, contradictory to what his superior thinks. His subject is fifteen years old. Two years younger then Taehyung. He's small. His name is Jungkook.

He does have to admit to developing a crush on his subject. Maybe due to watching him all the time. Taehyung would have made a move by now but there was one person getting in the way. Jimin, Jungkooks older brother.

Jimin was annoying. He's way too overprotective over Jungkook. The dude needs to get a fucking life. Jimin knows Taehyung, they've had classes at school together. He could tell that Jimin doesn't like him. He doesn't know why nor does he care.

Jimin tries to act like he's better then the other kids around here. He think he's superior by getting good grades and not drinking or smoking. He's denying that side of him. The side he grew up with. The guy even dresses like us. A backwards hat,  sleeveless shirt so low you can see the side of his torso, basketball shorts. The guy skates for God's sake. Taehyung knows he's done stuff in the past, stuff he guesses Jungkook doesn't know about.

While Taehyung does dress, act, and do all the things those kids do, he's different. They all do it because they think it's cool. Taehyung never cared about looking cool; he does things for himself.

While watching the subject he sees Jimin glare at him. What the fuck was that for? Taehyung asks to himself. Taehyung flips him off in return.

Taehyung looks at the sky, the sun was going down fast. People were leaving Jungkook and Jimin would be leaving soon. Taehyung needed to do something. Taehyung sees Jimins jacket laying on the ground. He investigates to see his phone and wallet inside. Oh Jimin, what an idiot you are.

Taehyung looks to see if the brothers are looking then grabs the jacket and hops the fence. He walks across the grass to the urinals. He opens it and closes the door behind him. The unzips his pants and pees in the toilet thats already full of piss. He grabs the jacket and puts it inside the toilet. Taehyung pushes it down as do as he dares. He grins as he sees Jimins belongings get soaked in piss.

He goes back to the park. The brothers seem to be oblivious. He walks up to them. They both strangely look at him as he approaches.

"Hey guys."

They continue to look at him weird. Jimin looks angry and annoyed while Jungkook is confused and nervous. He's so shy, it's adorable.

"What do you want Taehyung?"

"What? I can't just say hi to my friends?"

Jimin let's out an annoyed breath

"We're not friends. What would make you think that?"

Taehyung jumps down into the hole where the brothers are and starts walking toward Jimin.

"You see Jimin, it's things like this that make me do things like this."