Chapter 2 Yoongis Story

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ROBBERY AND UNDERAGE PURCHASING OF ALCOHOL! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Yoongis POV

"Everyone get on the ground!"

Yoongi shouted. He pointed his shotgun at the light on the ceiling and shot it. The light went out and pieces of glass started falling down like rain. People frantically ran away from the glass and all got on the ground as Yoongi instructed.

Yoongi nodded his head toward Hoseok who was standing near the glass protecting the workers. Hoseok nodded back. They both started shooting the cameras one by one. Hoseok nodded his head again. That was his que. He pressed the button on his chest. Hoseok ran away from the bulletproof glass as fast as he could then it exploded and shards of glass went everywhere.

Yoongi grabbed one of the distressed victims by her hair and dragged her to one of the workers. He pressed the barrel of the gun to her head.

"Take me to the vault or I will pull the trigger!"

The worker frantically nodded. Yoongi let go of the girl and she fell to the ground. Hoseok jumped over the counter and grabbed pointed his gun toward the worker.

"Right after you."

Yoongi said. The worker started walking and Yoongi jumped over the counter and followed her. They walked down the hallway until the worker stopped at the silver vault.

"Open it!"

The woman put in a code with her shakey hand and turned the wheel opening the vault. Yoongi walked into it. He took off his backpack and tried to shove as much money into the bag as possible while Hoseok stayed with the worker. When he wasn't looking Yoongi shoved as much as he could into a separate section of the bag.

The police were coming soon. He zipped up his bag and ran out of the vault Hoseok following him. They ran down the hallway and jumped over the counter. The ran though the front doors and to the car. They quickly got inside and drove away. Yoongi drove as fast as he could.

"Slow down!"

Hoseok shouted. Yoongi realized how fast he was going and desperately tried to slow down. He finally got to a more reasonable speed.

"Sorry, adrenaline rush."

Once he felt he was at a safe distance he pulled over to the side. They took off their ski masks. Both of them were breathing heavily. Yoongi let out a laugh.

"I told you we could do it."

He leaned over to Hoseok and pressed his lips on his. He let it linger there for a little bit then let go.

"We should celebrate."

Hoseok said.

"Good idea."

Yoongi replied. They changed into their civilian clothes in the car so people wouldn't see them in their black clothes. It wasn't ideal. Then they drove to the liquor store. They grabbed their fake ID's. They needed them because Yoongi was twenty and Hoseok was as only nineteen. When they walked in they were greeted by an array of liquor. They were overwhelmed by the amount but after looking around they eventually settled for a bottle of champagne and a whiskey aged five hundred years.

As they placed the liquor on the counter Yoongi looked at the small TV in the corner to see them robbing the bank. He feels butterflies in his stomach, and not the good kind. He discreetly elbows Hoseok and nods towards the TV. He looked. His reaction was the same as Yoongi. The cashier looked at the TV then at them.