Chapter 5 Yoonmins Story

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Jimins POV

Jimin woke up and turned his head towards Taehyung only to find that he wasn't there. He sat up wondering where he could be. Maybe he was in the bathroom. Then he found a note. It read:

Jimin,

I'm so sorry to have left you but I had business to attend to. I will be back as soon as I can. Please don't leave the Hotel, it's not safe for you to be out there alone. There's food and water in the fridge and Advil on the counter if you need it.

-Taehyung

Jimin couldn't believe it. Taehyung left him. Why would he do that? Jimin got up and searched for a new set of clothes. He eventually found a gray T-shirt and skinny jeans. Although he didn't know who he was, he could tell that this wasn't his style. He put them on and the shoes he was wearing yesterday which were vans then fixed his hair.

He wasn't going to stay cooped up in here. Taehyung couldn't just leave him and go on telling him what to do. Jimin figured Taehyung took his wallet with him wherever he went so he would have to rely on leftovers and Hotel food. Yay. He grabbed the spare Hotel key card left.

He walked out of the hotel and instantly regretted his decision. He had no idea where he was and it made his inquires hurt. He contemplated going back to the room but then shot down the idea. He wasn't going to listen to Taehyung. He decided to listen to his instincts. He lives here right? This is home. He thought to himself. If he didn't know where to go, maybe his instincts did and his instincts were telling him to go right.

He walked down the parking lot and to the side walk and turned right. As he walked everything became more and more familiar. He felt connections to all these things but didn't know why. Then he found a sign that read:

COMMUNITY PARK ALONG WITH GOLDEN WHEEL SKATEPARK

That way, his instincts told him to go. He walked down the sidewalk heading towards the park. The park was beautiful. It had lush trees, flowers, and other plants. He walked along the sidewalk enjoying the view.

In the distance he saw a wooden bench. Sitting on it was a young handsome man in a trench coat He looked about college aged. The man was just sitting there enjoying the view. He was about to walk past the man but then he spoke.

"Hello."

Jimin stopped in his tracks and turned toward him.

"Um hi."

The man smiled. He had an adorable gummy smile.

"Isn't this view beautiful?"

"Yeah, I could look at it all day."

"Say, what's your name?"

The man asked.

"Jimin."

"Well hi Jimin, I'm Yoongi."

He smiled and offered his hand. Jimin took it. Yoongis grip was gentle yet firm.