Chapter 7 Jungkooks Story pt.2

Jungkooks POV

Jungkook woke with a start to the blaring alarm. Hey t was so loud it had scared him awake. He sat up and turned it off. He already felt the exhaustion from lack of sleep. He looked at the time. It said five o'clock like Seokjin said. He'd gotten a solid two hours of sleep.

He rubbed his eyes and got out of the bed. He practically dragged himself around the room trying to get ready. He barley felt alive. He pulled open the drawer on his dresser for his new clothing. It was a black tank top and black shorts. It looked like workout gear. He was definitely not up for that.

Jungkook was ready by five thirty but he had to wait until six. He didn't want to go to sleep because he didn't want Seokjin walking in and seeing that he was asleep. He shivered at the thought of what Seokjin would do. He usually goes on his phone to fill the time but he didn't have it. He guessed that Taehyung took it. There was nothing in the room to soothe his boredom so he had no other option other than to just sit on the bed and stare at the wall.

It felt like an eternity before Seokjin arrived. Even though it was only half an hour. He hears the lock being undone and Seokjin walk in.

"Hello. I see you're ready."

Jungkook nodded his head.

"C'mon."

Jungkook got up and followed Seokjin. They walked out into the attic. The kids were no longer there and the mess was all cleaned up. It was almost as if it never happened. They walked up the steps and into the grassy field. The sky was an array of warm colors. It was early in the morning and the sun was rising.

"Get in the car."

Seokjin ordered. The order stuck fear inside Jungkook. It had made him freeze without realizing.

"Relax, you're not going in the trunk. Just get in the backseat."

"Oh."

Was all Jungkook managed to say. Seokjin started the car then drove. During the ride, questions came to Jungkooks mind. Was Seokjin going to doing this every day? Was he going to train him? He seemed to be too high ranking to be doing that.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

Seokjin asked. He snapped out of his trance. The question took Jungkook aback. The past couple days had been full of people telling him what to do and being in control of him. He hadn't been asked what he wanted. He almost didn't know how to respond.

The word "breakfast" made him realize how hungry he was. The last thing he ate was that bag of chips that was probably from a gas station. He wanted an omelet just like his mom makes for him an Jimin on weekend mornings. Thinking of Jimin and his mom made him incredibly homesick. He had only been gone for couple days but the days were horrible. Usually when he was away from home he was doing something fun and it distracted him. Not this time.

"Did you not hear me?"

Seokjin asked irritated by Jungkooks lack of response.

"Sorry, I did. Um would it be possible for me to have an omelet?"

"Yeah, sure."

That made him so happy. He didn't think Seokjin would let him. They drove to a nearby diner and Seokjin ordered an omelet to go. Jungkook didn't dare eat the omelet in Seokjins car. It was asking for death.

They drove for about ten more minutes. Jungkook started to notice that there were no places or people around them. It was just forest all around. In the distance, he could see a gate similar to the entrance of a mansion. They stopped at the gate.