Chapter 12 The End pt.2

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE CONTENT SUCH AS DEATH AND WEAPONS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Jimin POV

Jimin and Jungkook unintentionally lean towards Yoongi, anticipating his words.

"What?"

Yoongi says.

"You said to brace yourselves for what you're about to say."

Jungkook says.

"Oh right."

Yoongi clears his throat.

"Ever wonder how Taehyung is at such a high position when he's so young?"

They nod their heads.

"It's because he was raised in the enterprise and so were you two when you were babies."

A wave of shock and confusion surges Jimin. This didn't make sense.

"What? How does that even.."

"I'll elaborate. Before Namjoon, it was his father who ran the Enterprise until he has killed in a car crash or at least that's the cover up. What really happened was that he was captured by the American government along with his wife, Taehyungs and Seokjins parents. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Seokjins parents are the real founders of Star Enterprise. Namjoon and Seokjin called themselves the founders to keep from that happening ever again. While the parents were the leaders they had a different way of recruiting people. They took babies and children and raised them in the enterprise. When Namjoons parents went missing he became the new leader. He was only seventeen. He had no idea what to and wasn't in the best place due to the situation so he decided to give the children back to their parents. He called all the parents and told them the location to pick them up. Jimin you were three at the time and Jungkook you were just a baby. Jimins parents came to pick him up. But when they did, they noticed that there was another baby that hadn't been picked up. He was the only one left. They talked to Namjoon and he informed them that the babies parents had not contacted him about picking up their son so they decided to adopt him. That's how they adopted you Jungkook."

Both of them were dead silent. Jungkook was trembling. Yoongi placed a gentle hand on Jimins shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

He asked. Yoongis worry made Jimin realize how still he was sitting.

"Yeah I just need a second to process this."

"Understandable."

He took hand off of Jimins shoulder. After a while of sitting there Jungkook finally blurted out.

"How do we stop him?"

"Namjoon?"

Yoongi asked.

"Yes. How do we stop him?"

"I know how to but it won't be easy and we have to do it soon."

"I'm ready."

He says.

"I am too."

Jimin added. Yoongi nodded.

"How Namjoon plans to do it is he plants a chip in all of his recruits. We can't take them out because I have no idea where they're placed. I don't even know where it is on myself. He has one on every recruit. He would have put one on you two if I hadn't rescued you. When he turns on a switch it turns us to kill mode. We will use all of our skills in weapons and combat to kill people but we won't even know we're doing it. The chip is programmed to kill targeted people. The people I listed. He will flip the switch tomorrow at nine pm. We will need to deactivate the switch. The switch will be heavily guarded and requires either Namjoon or Seokjins fingerprints. There will be a giant red button right next to it so when you get to it press it immediately. Even if we manage to surpass the guards and get one of their fingerprints there is still a major security system. If it detects anything out of the ordinary it will kill everyone in the room immediately. This will be hard and we need a plan."