Chapter 8 Yoonmins Story pt. 2

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Jimins POV

For the past few days Jimin has been staying in the hotel with Taehyung. All the while, guilt had been piling on him. He felt bad for leaving Yoongi. He wanted to leave and look for him but he knew Taehyung would never let him. Taehyung was so overprotective over Jimin. He wondered if he should be scared.

Even if he found Yoongi he didn't know he'd never want to talk to him again. Jimin thought about sneaking out but he had a feeling that Taehyung would catch him. That got Jimin thinking. If he can't leave when he wants isn't Taehyung holding him against his will?

Jimin looks at Taehyung watching the TV on the opposite bed. Things haven't been great with them. Jimin wasn't really fond of being restrained and did not react well to it. Plus with Taehyung constantly trying to win Jimins affection back. He didn't want to be around him.

"Jimin."

"What?"

Jimin said harshly. Taehyung flinched at the bitterness in his tone.

"Why are you being so harsh?"

"Hmm I don't know, maybe it's because I'm being held here against my will!"

"It's for your protection."

"From what!"

Jimin shouted. Taehyung became silent and turned his attention back toward the TV.

"So what your just going to 'protect' me and just not tell what from? Or is that just an excuse to keep me here."

"It's not."

Taehyung said. Jimin sat up from the bed. He was becoming too angry to stay placed in one spot.

"Then tell me why!"

Taehyung look at him then stood up. He walked toward Jimin then placed his hands on Jimins hips.

"Jimin please just calm down."

Jimin grabbed Taehyungs wrists and shoved his hands off of Jimin.

"Don't touch me!"

"Jimin please."

Taehyung put his hands around Jimins neck then kissed him. Jimin immediately pulled away and shoved his hands off of him. Without even thinking he reared back and punched Taehyung in the nose. His nose immediately oozed red liquid. Taehyung looked shocked at Jimins actions. The funny thing was that Jimin didn't even feel bad. He deserved it.

"You sick bastard! Don't ever try to pull that shit again!"

Jimin angrily stormed out of the hotel and slammed the door on his behind him. He walked down the stairs and out the Hotel. He knew exactly were we was gonna go.

He walked for about fifteen minutes to the park. It gave him time to cool down. He reached the park and entered and on the same bench there was the same man.

"Yoongi?"

Jimin called.

"Jimin?"