Chapter 9 Seokjin/Namjoons Story pt. 2

Seokjin POV

Seokjin knocked on Namjoons office door then opened it slightly.

"Sir, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes Seokjin, please come in."

Seokjin walked into his boss's office. It was large but dull with the exception of his desk which had an array of toys and other random objects and a window behind his desk which he was looking out.

"Seokjin come here."

Seokjin did as he was told.

"You're above having to sit face to face with me at my desk. I only do that for Yoongi and Taehyung. You deserve a proper conversation."

"Why thank you sir."

Namjoon turned toward Seokjin.

"You deserve it Seokjin, you got one of our most sought out guys. Which was supposed to be Yoongis job but I'll have a talk with him later. Anyways Seokjin, we will celebrate but before we can do that we have business to attend to. Something fishy is going on with Jimin and Taehyung and Taehyung remains missing. I want you to interrogate Jimin to see if he has any answers."

"Will do sir."

"Good, oh and make sure to keep the brothers separate."

"Yes sir."

"You are dismissed."

Seokjin walked out of Namjoons office. He went outside and to his car. He drove to the cellar Jimin was in. He walked down the concrete steps and thoughthe cellar to the room. He unlocked the door and walked in which woke Jimin up. Seokjin turned on the light and saw Jimin react to the bright light.

"Is it time?"

Jimin asked.

"No, I need to talk to you."

"Am I in trouble?"

"Only if you don't comply."

Seokjin knew Namjoon said interrogate but he didn't feel it was necessary.

"Every question I ask you you better answer and answer one hundred percent honestly. Understood?"

Jimin nodded his head.

"What happened at The Golden Wheel Skatepark? Please answer in detail."

"Well.. Jungkook and I were skating and Taehyung walked up to us and started spewing nonsense like usual. Then he mentioned that he had done something with my jacket and of course I went looking for it accidentally leaving Taehyung with Jungkook. I found my jacket which had my essential belongings in it in a urinal toilet covered is piss. It was absolutely disgusting. I took it out then ran toward Taehyung to see him sexually assisting my brother."

"How so?"

"He cornered his into a wall and forcibly made out with him."

"This is the truth?"

"It is I promise."

"Continue."

"Of course I got very angry and got him off of Jungkook. I reacted violently. We fought for little bit but then Taehyung got me on the ground and repeatedly kicked me in the stomach. He kicked my head very hard and it was lights out."

"What happened after that?"

"I woke up tied to a tree. I had no memory of anything. I didn't know who my brother was. I didn't remember anything from my life. I didn't even know myself."