Chapter 11 The End pt. 1

Jungkooks POV

Yoongi hastily got Jungkook out of his locks. He felt so relieved. He could finally move. He could finally be free from this Hell. Yoongi finally got him out of all his cuffs. Jungkook sat up and took off his mask. He slid his legs over the side of the table. He got off the the table but as soon as he stood up his knees buckled and he fell down on the ground. His legs were weak from being unmoving for so long. He tried to lift himself back up by pushing off the ground with his hand only to fall again.

"Hey it's okay."

Yoongi said reaching toward him. He wrapped his arm around Jungkooks waist to help him stand up. Yoongi lifted him up and Jungkook wrapped his arm around Yoongis shoulder so he could lean on him. Yoongi carries him out of the room and to the hallway. Colors Jungkook could see colors. The mere sight almost brought him tears.

Jungkook could see all the security guards and enterprise workers on the ground due to what he could guess was Yoongi. Yoongi started walking as fast as he could with Jungkook leaning on him.

"Where are we going?"

Jungkook asks.

"To save another person."

As they go down many hallways Jungkook could feel some strength return to his legs.

"I think I can walk."

"Are you sure?"

Jungkook nodded his head and Yoongi gently let go of him. Standing up was painful but not impossible. They continued going around the building. Yoongi tried to go fast but at the same time went slow enough for Jungkook to stay close.

Yoongi suddenly halted to a stop and extended his arm you to stop Jungkook as well. Yoongi put his finger to his lips and jerked his head to the left motioning for Jungkook to look. At the end of the hallway to the left was a door. Outside the door was two security guards standing on each side. Next to them was a screen with a person in a room like Jungkooks. The person appeared to be male. He was also bound to a table and wearing white. The person seemed to be struggling. Jungkook felt extreme empathy. There was a man watching the screen as if studying the struggling person. Not doing anything to help them. Is this what they did with Jungkook? Just watch him and not help him? He had so many questions.

"You stay here."

Yoongi whispered. Jungkook nodded. Yoongi lifted up three fingers. Then two. Then one. He raced down the hallway catching the security guards off guard.

He kicked the first one in the stomach then elbowed the second one in the face from behind. He continued to beat the guards up while the man stood there looking like he had no idea what to do. Yoongi was using all the moves Jungkook had been taught through his training. Could Yoongi have gone through the same thing as him?

Once the guards were unconscious Yoongi looked at the man. He looked terrified.

"This isn't personal. You understand right?"

He nodded but then tried to run away. Yoongi caught them then used the momentum to throw him on the ground. Yoongi swing a hard punch to his head to knock him out. The man went limp. Jungkook made a note to never piss off Yoongi.

"All clear."

Yoongi said. Jungkook walked toward Yoongi.

"We need a card to get in."

Yoongi takes the lanyard off the unconscious man. He goes up to the door and swipes the card. He opens the door and they walk in. The person seems very surprised by them. Jungkook could swear he heard he heard him muffle his name.