Thank You

*Yoongi brings out the meat and I'm actually surprised that he found and killed all three Big time animals. The dinner was lovely and he made me laugh so many times*

Y/N: *laughing* Wow Yoongi!

Yoongi: *chuckles* ...It's pretty late we should check in for the night

Y/N: Ok

*We walk back to my house talking and laughing*

Yoongi: *Turns into a human* This was fun

Y/N: *turns into a human* Yeah I guess so *chuckles*

Yoongi: Thank you...really...I'm glad you've decided not to stand me up

Y/N: I thought about it

Yoongi: HEY!!!

Y/N: I'm kidding

Yoongi: Im glad

Yoongi: I should go...Good night

Y/N: Good night *opens the door*

Y/N: *speaks without looking at him* Good night....MinMin *smiles a bit and closes the door and goes to my room*

Yoongi: She's calling me MinMin again!!! *celebrates by himself,turns into a wolf and goes home*

*Next day*

Y/N: *wakes up feeling super happy*
That dinner though ... Man *chuckles and gets dressed*

 Man *chuckles and gets dressed*

*Y/N outfit ^*

*Y/N outfit ^*

*Y/N hair and makeup ^*

Y/N: *goes down stairs, grabs my squirrel, turns into a wolf and goes to school*

Y/N: *Gets to school, turns into a human and walks in*

BamBam: *sees Y/N by her locker and takes action*

BamBam: *Pushes Y/N into her locker* YOU SLUT

Y/N: OW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

BamBam: I SAW YOU WITH YOONGI LAST NIGHT YOU BITCH!!!

Y/N: Ok and?! I'm not even dating you!!!

BamBam: YOU MOTHER FUCKIN- *Punches Y/N*

Y/N: *Falls to the ground, holds my cheek and looks up at BamBam in tears*

Yoongi: HEY ASSHOLE *turns BamBam around punches him and he passes out*

Y/N: Yoongi

Yoongi: *picks up Y/N and brings her into a hug immediately* Are you ok? That fucking bitch I swear *lifts up my face and looks at my cheek which is super red and kinda bloody cause of the rings BamBam was wearing*

Yoongi: Come on *he takes my hand and brings me into the nurses office*

Yoongi: Hold still *starts cleaning my cheek*

Y/N: *looks at Yoongi as he's cleaning my cheek, gets nervous and looks down a bit*

Yoongi: There...All done...... *Lifts up Y/N's head so she's looking at me* Are you sure you're ok?

Y/N: Yeah...

Yoongi: *hugs be again but a bit tighter* I'm glad I walked in in time...who knows what else he would've done to you of I hadn't arrived in time

Y/N: *hugs back* ...Thank you...

Yoongi: Anytime....

*We just stay there hugging for minute or two but it felt like ages... I haven't felt so euphoric in a while...*

Yoongi: We...We should go to class before we're late

Y/N: Yeah....

*We both reluctantly let go of each other and walk out the nurses office and walk to class*

( If you don't know what reluctantly or reluctant means, it basically means ddoing something unwillingly or hesitantly)