BABY!!

*One year later*

Y/N: YOONGI AH!!!

Yoongi: *He sprints into the bathroom* WHAT'S WRONG WHAT?!

Y/N: *She turns around looking at him teary eyed* I'm pregnant....

Yoongi: Wha....WHAT?! *He hugs her tightly and is right on the verge of tears and puts her down* You're not kidding?

Y/N: No *She chuckles, basically crying at this point*

Yoongi: *He goes on his knees and kisses her stomach* I am so happy...*Looks up at Y/N* Thank you...Thank you so much *hugs Y/N and starts crying*

               --3 months later--

Y/N: *Wraps up what's left of a squirrel* And I'll save the rest for later *Goes to the kitchen and tries to put it on a high shelf so no other animals coyld break in and jump to get it* Ugh damn my shortness....YOONGI CAN YOU HELP ME?

Yoongi: *Comes downstairs* What do you need- *chokes* OH MY GOD!!

Y/N: *Jumps* WHAT?!

Yoongi: *He runs over and rubs her stomach* You're showing!!

Y/N: *Let's out a giant sigh if relief* You scared me

Yoongi: It's growing~

Y/N: ....She

Yoongi: *still rubbing her stomach* Hm?

Y/N: She's....Growing *Smiles*

Yoongi: *Looks at Y/N* She?! SHE?! *jumps around* OMG ITS A GIRL IT'S A GIRL *howls*

Y/N: Woah woah sto-

*Mark and the rest of BTS come running in*

Taehyung: WHERE'S THE DANGER?!

Mark: Who do I have to tear apart with my own teeth? *growls*

Yoongi: ABSOLUTELY NO ONE *picks up Y/N* SHE'S HAVING A GIIRRRLLL

                *The guys cheer*

Jimin: We promise to protect your baby with every inch of our being

Mark: For once I actually agree with you

Jimin: ...Shut the fuck up

Mark: Can you put Y/N down I'm afraid you're gonna pop her....

Yoongi: *Puts Y/N down* I think I can manage not popping my wife....

                 --6 months later--

Y/N: *Wakes up* I've accepted I'm attached to this bed...

Yoongi: *He chuckles and helps up Y/N*

Y/N: Thank you

Yoongi: No problem hun *Rubs Y/N's Stomcach kisses her forehead* You stay here and rest I'll go out and get you some food

      *30 minutes later, Mark POV*

Mark: *I'm sitting down eating rabbit ears while watching Owls fight, funniest shit ever BTW, when I start to feel very off* The fuck?....*I stand up and a part of my stomach starts burning* Y/N....*I turn into a wolf and sprint to her and Yoongi's shared house and I can already hear her pants and whines*

Mark: *I turn back into a human* Y/N!!! *She let's out a high pitched whine*

                  *Author POV*

Mark: *He swings open the door and runs upstairs to Y/N and Yoongi's shared room and sees her laying on the bed in the fetal position, shaking and whining* Y/N *He runs to her side*