BamBam Returns

*After that whole Suho situation he seemed to leave not only Y/N alone...But Mark too...Mark doesn't seem happy about it...Suho was his best friend. New problems arrive when BamBam comes back from suspension and seeks revenge on Y/N and Yoongi cause they got him suspended*

Y/N: BamBam is back

Yoongi: It's gonna be ok just stay near me ok? *Pulls her close and hugs her*

*BamBam walks in the school and everyone goes silent and looks at him and moving out of the way and parting crowds to let him through like he's a shark going through a school of fish*

BamBam: *goes to his locker and notices Yoongi and Y/N and walks up to them*

Yoongi: BamBam is coming ok? Just be silent I got it

Y/N: Ok *holds his hand*

BamBam: Hey....

Yoongi: What do you want?

BamBam: I just wanted to apologize...I got mad and I'm sorry...

Yoongi: You don't hit people BamBam ...Girls

BamBam: I know...What i did was wrong...I'm really sorry Y/N and i was hoping you could give me another chance at...at us?

Y/N: There's no us BamBam...And you've lost your chance for there to be an "us"

*Yoongi raises his hand which is the one Y/N's holding*

Yoongi: She's got someone else now...Not someone who'd punch her in the face if she was talking to a boy other than me...Come on we're leaving now *We walk away*

(Sorry this one was so short it's Christmas and i wanted to spend some time opening presents with my family. I'll probably post these December 26 instead of today)