Mother Appreciation Weeks

This is going to be a long one so lay down grab some drinks and snacks and enjoy

*-----Sunday-----*

Mom: WAKE UP HONEY I HAVE YOUR TUMMY READY!!!

Y/N: *Groans* I'm coming....*shuffles downstairs*

Mom: Ok so...Your gonna be 9 months... WITH TWINS *squeals happily*

Y/N: 'SCUSE ME?!

Mom: Isn't it exciting?!

Y/N: Y-....Yeahh

Mom: Here try it on! *she puts it on her*

Y/N: It...It looks so real! Wth?!

Mom: You look so cute!!!!!

Dad: *Walks out the kitchen and spits out his coffee in shock* WHO DID THAT TO YOU Y/N?! IT WAS THAT MIN YOONGI DUDE WASN'T IT???!!! *Growls* I...will.....end him *huffs*

Mom: Calm down Y/F/N. You aren't going to end anyone!

Y/N: It's a fake tummy appa *Lifts up my shirt*

Dad: Ooooh. *Goes and pokes it* It looks so real!

Y/N: Don't poke it Appa! My twins are in here!!

Dad: Twins?!

Y/N: It's Eomma's choice not mine

Dad: How far?

Mom: 9 months

Dad: 9 MONTHS?! *rubs Y/N's back* My baby's poor back! Twins AND 9 months?

Yoongi: *knocks on the door* Mrs.Lee? Mr.Lee! I've come to pick up Y/N!! *Y/M/N opens the door* Thank you guys again for letting me stay for the duration of- Wow..........That looks super real *Rubs the stomach and kisses Y/N*

Dad: I know right...I thought that was real when i came down here...Be glad they told me it was fake or else you'd be dead by now

Yoongi: Oh yeah...Btw how far??

Mom: 9 months

Yoongi: Oof

Y/N: With twins...

Yoongi: *chokes*

Y/N: ...🎵Surprise🎵

Yoongi: You poor thing!!! *Tries to hug Y/N but the belly gets in the way* Well then...

Dad: You shall treat her as if she is actually pregnant and carrying you children. You must treat the babies as if they're real and are as fragile as real babies understand?

Yoongi: Ok

Dad: Please treat her well....And no funny business...

Yoongi: Yes sir

Dad: *Kisses Y/N's forehead* Goodbye love see you in a bit

Mom: Bye Bye honey!!

*Y/N and Yoongi walk out and get into his car*

Yoongi: I've rented us a house for the weeks of the Mother Appreciation Weeks. There's no cabins in the woods so I had to find a house in a neighborhood area. It's gonna take some getting used to cause...we're wolves...we live in the forest and the woods. But we can do it!

*They arrive*

Y/N: Oh wwwooooowww it looks humble

Yoongi: I found a place close to the forest so we could at least feel a bit comfortable

Y/N: I appreciate it!

Yoongi: *Gets out and opens Y/N's door*

Y/N: Thank you *gets out*