Jealous Much?

*Me and BamBam went to the coffee shop and the very next day I've had more and more boys walking up to me....More importantly I've had Yoongi stare at me for long periods of time when I'm either in class or at my locker...it's getting weird...but I am still refusing to talk to him after our fight two days ago*

                 *Yoongi POV*

*It's been two days and me and Y/N haven't even said two words to each other...I regret what I said to her but every time I look her direction she's talking to other guys...that gets me so angry and I don't know why*

Yoongi: *Staring at Y/N talking to BamBam*

Jimin: Yoongi? EARTH TO YOONGI!!!

Yoongi: *Jolts* What do you want?!

Jimin: You were staring at BamBam like you wanted to murder him and burn his body

Yoongi: That's cause I do wanna burn and kill him...He's looking at Y/N like he wants to swallow her whole

Jimin: But...You look at her like that sometimes

Yoongi: ...Besides the point... I want to apologize but she is either talking to BamBam or she runs away whenever I get near. She shouldn't be talking to that thirsty fuck boy...She should be talking to me!

Taehyung: Sounds like someone is jealous

Yoongi: I am not J...Jealous....

Jungkook: OMG HE IS

Yoongi: ...S-Stop it

J-hope: Awwww its ok you have a crush it's completely normal!

Yoongi: Shut up

Taehyung: I see it already! *Make a ship name for you and Yoongi*

Jin: actually that's a pretty good ship name

Yoongi: One more word and neither of you get dinner tonight

*They all shut up*

Yoongi: *Leans against the lockers starting at Y/N and BamBam talking* Pft...I don't like her...All she is is independent....quiet but sweet....tough...OH FUCK GOD DAMN IT *Sighs angrily and walks off*

Taehyung: What the fuck is wrong with him?

Jimin: He jus realized he likes Y/N

Taehyung: I could've told him that

Jimin: He doesn't like realizing things

Jungkook: *sighs* They would really make an awesome couple though...

Taehyung: I know right

                      *Bell rings*

Namjoon: *sighs* I don't wanna go to class!

Jin: Yeah but we have to...let's go big boy *drags him to class*

Jimin: "Let's go big boy?" What the hell?

Taehyung: *Shrugs* Jin says and does a lot of things

             *They go to class*