Just Ask Me

*It's Prom month and everyone is getting asked to prom left an right. But the thing everyone is waiting for is for Yoongi to ask Y/N to prom. Even Lisa is excited to see what Yoongi has up his sleeve*

Taehyung: When are you gonna ask her?

Yoongi: I don't know....I-I have an idea but I don't know if she'll like it...

Jimin: Well...Try it...Prom is in two
weeks anyway... What have you got to lose?

Taehyung: His girl

Namjoon: A date to the prom

Jin: His dignity

Jungkook: His pride

J-hope: His-

Jimin: Ok ok...He has a few things to lose...

Yoongi: Jesus christ...

Taehyung: Well...Tell us your plan

Yoongi: Ok so.....*tells them his plan*

Jimin: Ooooo *chuckles* So you trying to get the whole school in on it *laughs*

Yoongi: Shhhh...You're so loud!

Taehyung: *chuckles* There ain't no way she's gonna say yes to that *bursts out laughing*

Yoongi: WELL I DUNNO HELP ME!!!

Taehyung: Don't come to me i don't know what to do! I've never asked someone out to prom before!

Yoongi: *facepalms* Y'all are so-!!!!! UGH YOU'RE ALL NO HELP WHAT SO EVER!!! *He walks away*

Side note: these episodes are gonna be kinda short for a while after the  next three I post as I am working on another Yoongi Ff called "The Last Of The Indigos" so watch out for that one -details will be in the description of the new Ff..... anyway.....Continue :)
---------------------------------------------------------

           *Two days before prom*

Y/N: Oh hi Yoongi how are you?

Yoongi: *kisses her cheek* Hi I'm fibe thank you and you?

Y/N: Likewise! But um....

Yoongi: Um what?

Y/N: A lot of people have been walking up to me lately and smirking...

Yoongi: Oh um....*Looks at the bell and it rings* Hold that thought *Brings her to class* Stay...I'll be back soon *winks and walks out*

Y/N: *mumbles* He must've taken or drank something....i can't read his thoughts anymore *is discouraged*

Teacher: Alright class an- *his phone dings and he looks at it* Um...Contemplate whether *cough* it's time  *cough* the line goes through the X axis or the Y axis

*The students walk out one by one and 20 minutes pass and all the students are gone leaving Y/N and the teacher alone*

Teacher: *Acts like everyone is still in the classroom* Oh um I'll be back soon continue your work i want you all to hand it in when you're done

Y/N: *shakes head* Oh hell no fuck this *Stands up to leave*

Teacher: Y/N GET BACK IN YOUR SEAT DON'T MAKE ME SEND YOU TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE YOU'RE STILL NEW HERE BUT I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SEND YOU DOWN

Y/N: *tosses my hands up and sits back down pissed off* Everyone else is gone!

Teacher: Everyone is here to me!

Y/N: Then you're a schizophrenic and you need help

Teacher: *rolls eyes* I'll be back ... don't you dare leave *walks out*

Yoongi: She's there?

Teacher: Yeah but I'm pretty sure she's about to walk out

Yoongi: Then we gotta hurry

*They run to the back of the school where the garden is*

Y/N: *Growls and breaks my pencil* Fuck it I'm leaving *stands up and walks out*

Y/N: *Enters the hallway and it looks completely dead* What...the...Fu- *People burst out their lockers and teachers walk out their room and flower petals fall on the floor*

Mark: *appears in front of Y/N* Follow me real quick *takes her hand and leads her outside*

Y/N: Mark what is going on?

Mark: You'll see *leads her out back to the garden*

Y/N: *looks around* Never knew this place existed

Yoongi: Hi Y/N *smiles*

Y/N: Hey MinMin...What's going on?

Yoongi: *Takes her hands and chuckles* You'd think I'm asking to marry you with how serious I'm making this....Um...can I ask you a question?

Y/N: Sure

Yoongi: Um....*Gets nervous and looks down*

Y/N: Baby...*cups his face to make him look at me* What's your question?....Just ask me *smiles*

Yoongi: *Puts my hands over hers* Will you go to prom with me?

Y/N: *smiles and nods* Yeah

Yoongi: *Kisses her and bear hugs her*

*The whole school comes out and cheers*

Yoongi: Thank you Y/N...

Y/N: You're welcome....Why would I say no to you? *chuckles*