Mate 🔞

*Yoongi and Y/N won the Mother Appreciation Week cause their children did not cry at all*

Y/N: COME ON YOONGI YOU'RE SO SL- *Yoongi tackles her*

Yoongi: Say again? *Licks her to death and turns into a human and continues kissing her*

Y/N: *kisses back and moans into the kiss*

Yoongi: *lays her down on the ground and kisses down to her neck but stops*

Y/N: Graduation...

Yoongi: Yep...*Helps her up*

Y/N: We have to get ready to leave anyway

                     *Y/N's house*

Mark: I'm surprised mom and dad are allowing you to be alone with Yoongi for a whole week...And it's mating season...And Yoongi is a male...And ALPHA male...Which makes it even worse...

Y/N: We won't do anything

Mark: I'll smell him on you

Y/N: We won't do anything!!!

Mark: Ok~ Just sayin...*leaves*

* Y/N goes to Yoongi's car and they drive to  a nice oaisis in the woods with a nearby woody hotel*

Yoongi: Wow~

Y/N: I wanna go to the lake first!

*We go and check in then get our room key then go to our room*

Yoongi: *Hops on the bed* Oh my god so soft!!!

Y/N: *Lays down* It is soft!!

Yoongi: Alright let's go to the lake

Y/N: *pulls out a bathing suit and gets ready*

*Y/N outfit^*

*Y/N hair^ -Y/N is not wearing makeup to the pool-*

Yoongi: Are yo- Wow~ *bites lip*

Y/N: Not now alpha boy *wraps up in a towel* Let's go *walks out*

Yoongi: *walks out after her*

*They go to the lake nearby inside the oasis*

Y/N: *jumps in* come on! Water's great~

Yoongi: It's what's in the water that's great *Gets in and hugs Y/N by the waist*

Y/N: *chuckles and kisses him and it slowly turns into a makeout session*

Yoongi: *restrians himself* Graduation... *lets go and swims around, the lust and desire leaves his eyes and turns into annoyance and impatience*

Y/N: *stands there with her core getting wetter and wetter watching Yoongi swim around and starts  making some serious decisions*

After you pass this point some serious smut goes on...You've been
Warned...I'm cringing while typing this btw...
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Fuck graduation *Yanks up Yoongi and smashes her lips onto his*

Yoongi: *Pulls back* Wait wait wait  I thought you said your dad said wait till graduatio-

Y/N: Shhh don't tell *She says as she gets closer to him and kiss back and he immediately kisses back letting the situation turn into a hot makeout session*

Yoongi: *pulls back again* Let's go back to the room *eyes full of lust and determination*

Y/N: Then lets go *Yoongi picks her up bridal style and runs her inside to the hotel room*

Yoongi: *locks the door* Let's play~ *tosses Y/N on the bed and hovers over her* Are you sure Y/N?

Y/N: *nods and kisses him deeply*

Yoongi: *Dominates almost immediately then explores Y/N's mouth with his tongue*

Yoongi: *Lays her down still kissing her, and he slips his hand in her bikini bottom and starts rubbing her clit*

Y/N: *jumps by the sudden contact but accepts it and starts softly moaning*

Yoongi: *His lips glide down to her neck giving her hickeys and love bites and ultimately marks her in heat of the moment*

Y/N: *Softly moans* Y-Yoongi~

Yoongi: Sshh Let me please you love *Unclips her bikini top and sucks on her boob while kneading the other making Y/N even wetter*

Y/N: *moans a bit louder* Yoongi ah~

Yoongi: *slowly starts kissing down her body then goes back up to her lips* Baby can I....

Y/N: *nods*

Yoongi: Ok...*Takes off his swim trunks and also takes of Y/N's* You sure?

Y/N: Please Yoongi~ *Starts kissing him*

Yoongi: *slowly pushes into her letting her adjust*

Y/N: *moan loudly and holds tightly onto him*

*After a few seconds he starts thrusting into her slowly. A few minutes later the room fills with their moans*

Y/N: I-I'm close-

Yoongi: Me too hold on

*After a few more seconds Yoongi pulls out and cums onto Y/N's stomach as she climaxes. Yoongi collapses next to Y/N breathing heavily*

Yoongi: *let's out a breathly chuckles*

Y/N: Wha...What's so funny?

Yoongi: Y...Your family's gonna kill us *chuckles a bit*

Y/N: Especially since you've marked me *laughs and shows neck*

Yoongi: Oh yeah we're definitely dead *chuckles and starts kissing where he gave her love bites and marked her* It's ok though *heals her and makes the mark and his scent disappear* Now only we know I marked you *He Kisses the spot again, picks her up and they takes her to the bathroom and they take a nice warm bath*

                --------Next day--------

Yoongi: *Wakes up with Y/N in his arms and chuckles* Ageyo~