Dating?

*Friday comes and through the school day you can tell that Yoongi is super tense and nervous about tonight meanwhile Y/N is way better at hiding her nervousness*

Taehyung: Boss...Just relax you've gone out with her a time before

Yoongi: Well that was before I imprinted on her!!!!

Y/N: *comes out of nowhere* Who'd you imprint on?

*All of BTS jumps*

Yoongi: I- uh...I didn't im-imprint on anyone

Y/N: But you just said "Well that was before I imprinted on her!!!!"

Yoongi: Um...Oh would you look at the time!!! We should leave now the day is over you should leave too you know? Prepare for the movie and dinner! *speeds away with BTS following behind*

Y/N: O....k? *leaves*

                        *At home*

Y/N: *sighs* What the fuck am I gonna wear...*gets a text*

                     *Over text*

Yoongi: Sup! 😎

Y/N: Hey MinMin 😊

Yoongi: Oh yeah btw the movie starts at 5:00pm so I'll be picking you up at 4:30

Y/N: ARE YOU KIDDING ME IT'S 4:00!!!!!!!

Yoongi: I guess I forgot to tell you earlier

Y/N: 😑

Yoongi: I'M SORRY!!! Now hurry up its already 4:03!!

Yoongi: Dress nice for me!😉

Y/N: Sure whatever

Yoongi: DON'T WHATEVER ME!!! It hurts me

Y/N: I NEED TO GOOOOO

Yoongi: Ok ok I'll leave you alone now.Bye! 😁

Y/N: Bye 😊

                       *Reality*

Y/N: Fffffffffuck....*Sprints to my closet and starts looking through things*

Y/N: AHA...*puts on the outfit I found*

*puts on the outfit I found*

*Y/N outfit^*

*Y/N outfit^*

*Y/N hair and makeup ^*

Y/N: *looks in the mirror and sighs* Its sad that he only thinks of me as a friend...*hears a car pull up and goes downstairs to open the door before my brother*

Yoongi: *Gets ready to knock* Oh ...how-how'd you know I was here?

Y/N: You know....some people say I have the ears of a wolf *chuckles*

Yoongi: Of course you do *chuckles* well you ready to go?

Y/N: Yep

Yoongi: *takes Y/N's hand and we walk out*

*The movie was awesome and they've never laughed so hard at how a movie could be so shitty, the dinner was also great! They ate a bobcat and a side of mice inside of a mountain lion*

Yoongi: Tonight was great Y/N

Y/N: Likewise

Yoongi: *Takes a deep breath and takes Y/N's hands* I've known you for a year and a half now...and we've had some very serious downs but we're still going strong together...I didn't rrealize then what I realize now...

Y/N: Ok...

Yoongi: And I think i Imprinted on you...What I'm about to ask you you'll probably say no to but....Will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N: Yeah....*chuckles* I'd love to be your girlfriend MinMin!!

Yoongi: Really?! *laughs and pulls her into a hug*

Y/N: *chuckles and hugs back tightly*

Yoongi: *Puts my head in the crook of Y/N's neck and whispers* I love you...

Y/N: I love you too MinMin...

*We stay just like for about half an hour whispering sweet nothings in each others ears...And if you asked...I bet they'd say it was one of the best nights of their lives*