How The Glitch Stole Christmas

All the yous down at Youtube, sure liked Christmas a lot! But one dark alter ego, certainly did not.
Yes, Anti hated Christmas, and no one really knew why. Most assumed that he was just a really bad guy.
Maybe the holiday season was just too turtle-free. Maybe it was all the circular baubles on the tree.
It could have been the strings, on the stocking with his name, or perhaps the season stealing his colour was really to blame.
But if you were to ask Jack, he'd simply say with a shrug, "He probably just needs a really good Christmas hug."

Whether circles or strings, or a hug he was lacking, Anti wanted nothing more than to send the holiday packing!
At the top of his hit list, was the man with PMA filled heart. The festive Jackaboy, is where the glitch would start!
"No one's that kind." Anti growled with a glitch, "Finally taking him out will be like scratching an itch."
He hated the videos Jack made for the girls and boys. All Anti heard was noise, noise, noise, noise.
The songs from Schmoyoho weren't better in the least. Who cared if that dude was really a beast?

But it was the fans that made it all the worse! Anti even hated this story, and more with each verse!
With Jack making Christmas so bright, those terrible fans they would write, write, write write.
But they wouldn't stop with kind words and stories, oh no, their adoration comes in many categories!
As long as it wasn't yet against the law, some of those fans they would draw, draw, draw, draw!
Anti would scroll the messages, the drawings and tales. Then he would cringe and consider all of them fails!
How dare they draw Jack in a Santa Claus hat! Why,even Anti could wear it and look jolly like that!

A smirk crossed his face, while his neck it did bleed. That troublesome Anti had an idea, indeed!
While Jack was in Ireland for the holiday, Anti would post a video, and make them see it his way.
The glitch would dress as Jack, in a fancy Santa suit, and destroy this Christmas cheer at it's Youtube root!
Anti tied an antler to a Sam plushie in haste, deciding it was something in good old Jack's taste.
With his eyeball reindeer by his side, Anti got ready to shoot, now properly dressed in his jolly Santa suit.

Though the message he would send was not one of joy, sending a message of negative despair was his ploy.
Anti would hiss, "Santa's not real, and I'm not your friend.", planning for everyone to think he was Jack in the end.
But the creature would be betrayed, by his own glitchy way, for the glitching he did would lead the fans astray.
With an excited giggle, the glitch put it online, not knowing they would all see the glitches as a sign.
Then content with destroying the hearts of the fans, Anti headed to bed, to dream up more evil plans!

When Anti did wake, on that fateful Christmas morn, he rushed to the computer to see the pain he had born!
They would sob, and they'd cry, and then they'd decree, "Jackseptcieye hates Christmas! How could this possibly be?"
Then their hopes would be shattered, all smashed on the floor, like an ornament that fell and is circular, no more!

But as Anti pulled up his video, he got a big shock, the comments weren't filled with discouraging talk!
His puppets weren't falling deep into despair, no they were all cheerful, and many praises they shared!
But one comment stood out most to him in the sprawl, "Merry Glitchmas to Anti, and good cheer to all!"

Anti quickly turned to tumblr in hopes the messages had stopped, or at least the stories and pictures were dropped!
Yet against the glitch's wishes, they came in full speed, more stories and pictures than anyone would need!
Messages of good will, and pictures of Jack, but it was all the pictures of Anti, that really put him back.
They drew him as Santa, and they drew him as the Grinch! They even drew his reindeer Sam, and that made him flinch.

Slowly it dawned on Anti, oh could it be true? Was Christmas something more than a video trend to get through?
Did all the yous down at Youtube know something he did not? "Maybe there's something more to this thing.", the glitch thought.

Before he could come to his senses, Anti held his reindeer close. Yes, he gave Sam a hug, he'd never given one of those!
Then something changed, deep down in the glitch, like finally turned on, some Christmas cheer switch!

Far away in the land of the shamrocks, Jack found Anti's vid and cried out, "Oh bullocks!"
A video he'd not posted, and yet the community beamed, they quite liked this Santa Anti, it seemed.
It was Christmas after all, and the fans liked this gift, of this miserable holiday glitch set a drift.
So Jack left it lie, not saying a word, and returned to his family, as the video memory blurred.

As for Anti, he settled right in and beamed to the brim, as he looked through all the stories and artwork of him!
Yes, for this year, Anti had stolen the whole Christmas show, he wondered if next year, he could do it bigger though.

(( I don't know what this is. I'm sorry. XD Merry Christmas! Or happy holidays or joyful readings! :P ))