The Prisoner

"Are we absolutely sure that walking Wilford into a prison is a wise choice?" Googleplier hummed as they approached the building.

Darkiplier slowly turned his head to glare at the android. "Are you unsure that you have completely wiped his past offenses from the system?"

"Of course not." Googleplier shook his head. "I am robotic perfection. There is not a trace of him left, although... as faulty as human memory is, it does exist."

"This place seems a scooch familiar..." Wilford grinned, glancing through the fence at the inmates. "Did I vacation here once?"

"You see?" Google pointed out. "The guards also have memories."

Darkiplier sighed. "Leave the guards to me."

Perhaps a little too flawlessly, the three were able to get through the guards and into the visitation area, where Dark sat at a table and Wilford stole a nearby chair to sit beside him. "This is a lovely home your friend has." He commented, wiggling his pink mustache.

Google stood beside the table. "His lovely friend has been thwarting my attempts to clear his record and have him released."

"I cannot say I am surprised. He is a bit-" Dark began before he was cut off.

"Ah! The Dark Mark!" The prisoner called holding his arms out to the side as he daintily stepped to the table and sat down, slamming his hands down to show off his fingers.

Dark merely nodded. "I prefer Darkiplier these days. Yancy, you remember Wilford?"

Yancy squinted, looking between Wilford Warfstache and Googleplier. "Ah... no. I don't think I know youses. You uh, friend types of the Dark Mark here?"

Wilford leaned in a little, looking Yancy over. "You do seem a bit..." He made a popping sound with his mouth. "Familiar." He hummed, stroking his mustache.

"I don't knows why that would be. I think I'd remember knowing so many people with such handsome and, or beautiful faces." Yancy shrugged, sitting back in his seat.

"A different place... or time maybe." Wilford mumbled.

Dark sighed, placing a hand on Wilford's shoulder and pulled him back. "Yancy... this here is Googleplier." Dark motioned the android. "He has been working diligently to get you out of here, but someone seems to blocking his efforts. Any idea who that would be?"

"Ah, no." Yancy's gasp was clearly fake, and overly dramatic. "Whos would be doing such a thing? So sad. Well, I guess I'll just have to stay put!" He glanced over his shoulder, then back to Darkiplier. "You wants I should sneak you in after dark? You can try a little hooch wine!"

"What is hooch wine?" Google hummed, having trouble placing the term in his database.

"Wine made in a -" Yancy started.

"Yancy!" Dark cut him off, the booming echo of his voice stopping all the other conversations dead. He sighed, and waited a moment as the other visitors slowly resumed their conversations. "I have tried to explain this to you. You are technically one of us. You belong with us. Where I can keep an eye on you."

Yancy huffed, crossing his arms. "I appreciate everythin' you been doing for me Dark, but I ain't needing no babysitter. Besides, I'm a bad, bad man. I needs to stay here. I, well you knows what I did to my parents."

"Yes. Another murderer. As if we did not have enough." A small whirr left Googleplier as his attention drifted around the room.

"Murderer! What a thing to call our new friend here." Wilford huffed. "Don't worry old boy, they're always calling me that too." He smiled at Yancy.

Yancy grinned. "For reals? You ever been on the inside?"

"The inside of what?" Wilford grinned, jaw hanging open as he drummed his fingers on his chin.

"Is he for reals?" Yancy asked, turning his attention back to Dark.

Dark sighed. "He has been on the inside briefly, though I doubt he remembers much of it. I suppose I could bring in more of the..." He hesitantly looked to Google before looking back at Yancy. "Family... to meet you. Let you get more comfortable before we bring you out."

"Ah, I'll always be there for you Dark, yous the Dark Mark, you knows? But I dunno about this being free business. I'm not big on familials." Yancy shrugged.

"Humor me." Dark grunted.

"Family?" Google beeped. "Your definition of family is warped."

Wilford shrugged, tapping his fingers on the desk. "Is the hooch wine still up for grabs?"

"No." Dark stood. "We are not staying for wine, Will. We will come back in three weeks, during the next visiting day. Perhaps I will bring some new faces, Yancy."

"Aw, I'll be waiting. Right here. Where I belong." Yancy grinned, getting up and gave a wave before he skipped over and threw an arm around the guard that was leading him back to his cell.

"I am not sure about him." Google hummed, turning towards the door.

Dark nodded. "You disapprove of all the humans at first. He will grow on you." He explained as he walked out.

Wilford lagged behind, pouting a little. "But the wine..."

"Come on Wilford, I will explain to you how you know Yancy!" Dark called.

"Oh. A story. Wonderful." Wilford grinned, contently catching up to them. Leaving the prison was as easy as getting in, and Dark began to explain the connection, knowing that he would be explaining it again the next week, when they went back to see Yancy again.