C H A P T E R F I F T H T E E N

• CHAPTER FITHTEEN •
THE EVIL TRUTH
••••♛••••

"You better have a damn good reason for going missing for two bloody days!" I heard from the pod in my hand.

"Hello to you too, I'm fine-"

"Aura! Your a Queen! You can't go missing for two days straight with no word, it's so irresponsible." Holgan lectured at me making me feel a little bad for not waiting for them.

"I'm sorry, Okay. Look, could you please send Harv- or Casey to pick me up."

"No way, I'm coming myself!"

"Don't come..." I say quickly, eyeing Fabien, who was hunched over a table looking at important documents as if he couldn't hear the whole conversation.

"Why?"

"Because I'm making progress here, your going to get all emotional and jeopardise that."

"Seriously? That's your excuse?" I eye Fabien again, before turning back to Holgan image on the pod.

"Have you heard anything happening?"

"Like what?"

"Like attacks or raids?" I ask, watching Fabien look up at me straight in the eye. I prayed he didn't do something stupid. He leaned back in his chair, his eyes daring me to look away.

I did.

"No, nothing. Should I have heard something? What's going on?" Holgan asks concerned.

"Nothing, just get me Harv please."

"Okay, he will be there in 1 hour. Send me the coordinates." He says, as I type him the information before hanging up. I moved towards Fabien, handing his pod back.

"One of my men will come pick me up, I hope thats no trouble?"

"No problem."

"What was it for?"

"What was what for?"

"The Vectinum..."

He crossed his arms, looking at me with a smirk.

"Where you spying on me?"

"I heard you ordered a large sum of it? You already attacked the day i got captured, what did you do?" I ask ignoring his question.

"So you did spy on me, that's not very nice."

"That's a bad drug Fabien, you can't seriously think of using it on people are you?" I asked, scared to hear the answer.

"It was suppose to be top secret, how did you know I acquired it?" He asks, curious.

"My sources..." I tell him.

"Well I find it funny you assumed I was going to attack your Highlander subjects with the stuff. Since they are the ones who created it."