movie

content warning: just a little bit sexy dw no smut

     You and Zach were laid upon the couch, your legs on his and his legs on yours. You were sitting opposite of each other, your face buried in your phone watching a movie and Zach's buried in his reading an article. You squirmed a bit, closing your legs and re opening them every so often, Zach not noticing until after five minutes.

     He looks over at you, only seeing your phone instead of your face. He kicks you lightly, gaining your attention as you pause the movie, taking your earbuds out. "Yeah Zach?" he tilts his head to the side. "Why are you moving around so much?.." You shake your head. "No reason, just fidgety.." you smile at him, pushing your earphones back into your ears leaving Zach still suspicious but leaving it alone.

     After a while, you hadn't shifted at all, but you started doing it again, harder this time, soft groans left your lips every time. Zach couldn't focus on his article with your noises, so he put his found down. He stared at the back of your phone, dying to know what you were watching that had you so hot and bothered. He kicked you again, gaining your attention.

     "What are you watching?!" he smiles to himself, as your face goes red. You had assumed Zach was asleep, not thinking you were being loud anyway. "I um.." Zach puts his hand out, you shamefully placing your phone in his palm. You hide your face as he look at your screen, eyes growing wide and smirk forming on his lips.

     "Magic Mike?.." you huff and cross your arms, looking anywhere but at Zach. "You seem to be enjoying it a lot babe, i've gotta say I'm a bit jealous.." he hands you back your phone, too embarrassed to continue watching it, you shut it off. "You know, I can make you feel better than Channing Tatum's body can.." he leans forward, as do you, feeling his warm, cherry scented breath on your lips.

     "Show me then, Zach."

ughh this is so wack im sorry lol