Chapter 7

"Don't gooooo." Brendon whined as Dallon slipped on his jacket. "I have to do some house work, otherwise I would gladly stay here." The brown eyed boy pouted as Dallon put on his shoes. "You're no fun." Dallon chuckled. "A kiss before I go?" His face lit up as he stepped closer to the boy. Dallon put a hand on Brendon's cheek as their lips met. The shorter boy was red now, and Dallon found it adorable.

Dallon walked home with a little kick in his step. He hasn't been this happy in a long time. With Breezy, he just kept getting pushed aside. But with Brendon, he felt wanted. As he was walking up to his house, he saw a familiar figure knocking on the door. "Breezy?" She turned around quickly and ran up to the boy. She wrapped her arms around him as he unwillingly hugged back. "Um, hi?" She looked at him confused. "Hi? That's all I get." She giggled. "Um, why exactly are you here?" She rolled her eyes. "I broke up with Ryan, silly. Now we can be together." This is about to get really awkward. His eyes widened as he heard what she had just said. "L-look, um, well..." He didn't know what to say. He was stuttering, trying to find the right words. "Y-you're too late." Her eyes widened. "N-No I'm not. You're in love with me. Y-you have to be." Dallon finally understood what was going on. She was jealous that he wasn't all over her anymore. "I found a guy that's gonna treat me right. You should do the same." She almost looked mad at him for moving on. Before she could think of something to say, Dallon unlocked his house and walked in. He sat down on the couch. What the hell just happened? He obviously wasn't going to choose Breezy over Brendon. He's never felt the way he has about Brendon about anyone else, not even Breezy. He was... in love? This was all too much for one morning, so he took a shower and took a nap. He woke up to a couple of texts on his phone.

Beebo💕: heyyyyy
Beebo💕: I miss you, come back

Dallon chuckled at the adorable boy texting him.

Dal: I miss you too. Wanna hang out tomorrow?

**************
A/N: guyssss I'm sorry for not updating. School has me stressed as hellllll