Chapter 12

"Brendon? Brendon, please open the door!" He could still hear faint sniffles coming from the other side of the door. "N-no!" Dallon didn't know what to do. He had been framed, but would Brendon believe him? "Brendon, it's not what you think! Let me explain! Please!" He could hear the boy start to cry a little louder. He just wanted to put his arms around and tell him everything was okay. "Why should I believe you, Dallon? I thought you cared about me!" The words hurt like a knife through his heart. He never wanted him to feel like he didn't care. He didn't want to hurt him. "I do care about you, Bren! I was drugged! Ask Patrick or Spencer, they'll tell you the truth!" He heard Brendon let out a sob that broke his heart. "You're lying! I know what I saw!" Dallon started to tear up and his voice got shaky. He softly knocked again. "Brendon, open the door.. hear me out.." He didn't hear anything from the other side of the door. "Why should I? It's obvious that you don't ca-"  "Damn it Brendon, I love you, okay?" Dallon started to cry as he heard silence from the brown haired boy he already missed seeing. He collapsed in front of door and put his head against the cold wood. "I love you so much, Brendon... I would never hurt you on purpose.." He started to cry even more. Say something, damn it. He heard soft footsteps walk towards the door. As it slowly opened, Dallon stood up to see a broken Brendon. His face was red and stained with tears. He wasn't wearing his red blazer, and his white polo was slightly wet from tears. It hurt Dallon to see him like this. "Y-you love me?" He looked the boy in the eyes and almost started to cry again. "More than anything, Brendon... I mean it." A tear ran down his face as he shyly smiled. "I-I love you too.." Dallon smiled as tears went down his face. Brendon smiled and wrapped his arms around him, tight. Dallon did the same. He didn't want to let go. He was so scared that he was going to lose him. "I'm so sorry, Brendon... I shouldn't have drank..." Brendon kissed his cheek as he was on the verge of tears. "You couldn't have known... come on, let's talk so I know exactly what happened." Dallon nodded as they walked into the room Brendon was in.

They talked for about an hour. It was mess. Dallon was trying to piece everything together while Brendon blamed himself for not being there to notice. It wasn't their fault. It was no ones fault except for Breezy's.

It was a rough night, but in a way, it brought them closer.

"I love you. Don't ever forget that, Brendon."

****************
A/N: I love Breezy and I hate that she's a bad person in this but oh well.

ALSO!!! I'm writing a new story and I have the intro for it posted! It's called "All Of The Drugs" and it's different from what I usually do. It would mean a lot if you checked it out :))