Chapter 17(end)

"Dallon, you look amazing! Don't worry." Pete fixed the collor on his tux and looked at Dallon. "It's my wedding day. I want everything to be perfect." Pete laughed as he fixed his hair. "It will be. I promise." Dallon siged and smiled at his best man. He knew that even if he couldn't be perfect, Brendon would be. And that was enough to make Dallon feel perfect too.

Brendon would walk down the aisle any minute. Dallon was really nervous about everyone watching him, but he knew right when he saw Brendon, the other looks wouldn't matter. Soon enough, Brendon was being walked down the aisle by his father. Dallon was right. He looked perfect. He couldn't help but smile as the boy got closer and closer. Finally, after what seemed like forever even though it was just a minute, Brendon and Dallon stood in front of each other. Since Brendon was an atheist, this wasn't a religious wedding ceremony. Patrick was ordained, so he would be marrying them today. It all a bunch of blah-blah-blah until Dallon heard the words. "Dallon, you take Brendon to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Dallon smiled as he looked Brendon in the eyes. "I do." Brendon smiled as Patrick asked Brendon the same question. "Fuck yeah, I do." Everyone laughed, including the two boys. "I now pronounce you Dallon and Brendon Weekes. You may now kiss the groom." Dallon quickly grabbed Brendon's face a kissed him like no one else was watching. The crowd cheered and clapped as the boys looked out into the audience. I can't believe this is happening.

Brendon spent the night drinking and dancing. It took a lot of convincing, but he finally convinced Dallon to dance with him. It was an upbeat song, and Brendon was probably way more into it than Dallon, but it was fun for both of them. This was definitely the happiest they had ever been.

They had gotten a limo to take them to their honeymoon suite. Brendon fell asleep cuddled up to Dallon in the back seat. Dallon didn't mind. He finally had everything he had ever asked for. When they got to the suite, Dallon decided to carry him bridal-style into the room. He gently placed him on the bed, trying to not wake him up. Dallon got into bed next to him and kissed his forehead. He tiredly opened his eyes and placed a kiss on Dallon's lips before cuddling up to him and falling back asleep.

I'm in love...

*****************
A/N: I really hope this ending is okay ahhh. I hope you enjoyed this story! It was a little messy but I really like how it turned out! I will publish more stories soon, I promise. I'm gonna release a Joshler soon if you're interested in that. Thank you all so much for reading and voting! It really gave me motivation to write this! I can't wait to write more for you guys!
-M