Chapter 15

They had agreed to let Dallon decorate the music room, one of the bathrooms, and some of their bedroom. He was okay with that because he really liked how the house looked already and he didn't wanna mess up the vibe.

Brendon came up from behind and wrapped his arms around Dallon's waist. "It looks so nice in here!" Dallon had just got done decorating the music room, which had a cartoon-ish feeling to it. Dallon smiled and turned to the boy. "Thank you! I love how it turned out." Brendon smiled and looked over at one of the acoustic guitars. "Shit, I almost forgot! Sit down!" Dallon looked at him confused, but chuckled as he sat down in one of the chairs. Brendon grabbed the guitar and stood in front of Dallon. "Okay, so I wrote a song for you. Just think of yourself as the sun and me as the moon, okay?" Dallon smiled. "Like that diner we went to a while ago?" Brendon grinned and shrugged. "Kind of. Okay, stop talking so I can play!" Dallon chuckled as he started to play. It was a nice little beat. Then, he started to sing. "When the moon fell in love with the sun, all was golden in the sky. All was golden when the day met the night. When the sun found the moon, he was drinking tea in a garden, under the green umbrella trees, in the middle of summer. When the moon found the sun, he looked like he was barely hanging on, but his eyes saved his life, in the middle of summer"

Dallon almost forgot that they met in summer. The song already brought a warm feeling to his heart.

"In the middle of summer, all was golden in the sky. All was golden when the day met the night. Summer. All was golden in the sky. All was golden when the day met the night. Summer, summer, summer, summer! All was golden when the day met the night."

Brendon looked up and gave a little grin, which made Dallon's heart melt every time.

"So he said, "Would it be all right if we just sat and talked for a little while, if in exchange for your time. I give you this smile?" So he said, "That's okay, as long as you can make a promise not to break my little heart, or leave me all alone in the summer."

Dallon couldn't help but smile. His voice was perfect, the lyrics were perfect, it was all just perfect.

"Well he was just hanging around,then he fell in love. And he didn't know how,but he couldn't get out. Just hanging around, then he fell in love!"

Dallon grinned as he repeated the chorus one more time. The fact that Brendon has worked so hard on a song just made him so happy. He felt like this was meant to be.

Brendon finished the song and looked at Dallon, who gave a standing ovation. They both smiled as Dallon walked over and gave him a hug. "I loved it, Bren." The boy giggled. Dallon picked him up and looked at him. His face was red as they made eye contact. "So, pretty boy, you gonna kiss me or what?" Dallon giggled as he kissed Brendon on the lips. He would remember this moment for the rest of his life.

"I love ya, shorty."

***************
A/N: Merry Christmas!!! Or if you don't celebrate, I hope you have a good day!

I feel like my writing is getting worse, but oh well. I hope you guys like it so far.

Song: When the Day met the Night-Panic! At The Disco
All rights go to them.