Photo Shoot Part 2

Jee's POV:

I immediately started putting on his eyeshadow and eyeliner, it will be just a light make up since there's natural lighting. Last step will be the lipstick. I took my brush and the shade of lipstick and turned to him touching his chin on my left hand while holding the lipstick and my right hand holding the brush and started stroking his lips. He is still staring but I think I'm starting to get used to it. Maybe he's just really like that. Weird but whatever.

Yoongi's POV:

As she is stroking the brush on my lips, I can't help but to feel a sensation through my body. There's like an electricity coming from her hand touching my skin that runs throughout my whole body. I still can't take my eyes off her. Jimin is right. She is pretty.

Her cheeks are turning red maybe because it's really hot but I don't mind if she is blushing because of me. She started to sweat a little bit but I can't wipe it off for her, that would be weird.

Back to Jee's POV:

"I'm done! Yay! what do you think?!" as I looked in the mirror to look at him.

"Good job! I like it!" he said.

"I'll go ahead and do you hair then" she told me.

I started combing his hair, it was dyed white... a little grayish but looks good on him. I took the hot iron and started grabbing few strands of his hair in downward motion until I was done. I styled his hair a little bit more and then I'm done. I noticed that his eyes are closed..not really sure if he's sleeping or just closing his eyes. At least it's not staring at me anymore.

"Yoongi...it's time for wardrobe..." I whispered in his left ear trying to avoid startling him just in case he is sleeping. But he just slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

Jimin's POV:

While Unnie is getting my hair done, I was staring at Jee and admiring her. Getting more jealous on how she carefully puts Yoongi's make up..touching his face. Then she did his hair so I can actually see her whole face in the mirror since she is always looking at it to check on Yoongi's hair. He was sleeping, I gasped when she leaned and whispered on Yoongi's ear. I think my hyung is starting to like her styling techniques as he smiled at her. Then there they are... going to the wardrobe area. I guess Yoongi will have the time of his life to be dressed by Jee.

Yoongi's POV:

We went to the wardrobe area and walked close to a bunch of clothes hanged in one straight line. She picked a long sleeved white shirt, a sleeveless printed vest and white pants and shoes. She was having some thoughts on the shoes and she is so cute on her confused face.

"What do you think of this?!" she said. "Do you like it?"

"Uhhmm yeah sure... I'll change now." I said as I went in the changing room.

"I'll wait right here, call me if you need me okay" she said.

"I will thanks."

I quickly changed as fast as I could, I don't want to keep her waiting for too long...plus I'm starting to sweat again. When I put on the vest, one of the buttons of my shirt fell down, I picked it up and went out.

"How do you feel? You look great in that!" she said looking all excited.

"One of the button fell out" I said showing the button to her.

"That"s okay, I'll go grab the sewing kit. I'll be right back." she said.

Before she left the room, she took out a few sheets of tissue and damped my forehead, sides of my face and little on my neck. Leaning closer again but since I'm taller than her, it was less awkward.

"There...much better. I'll be back" then she smiled to me before she left.

Her smile is so cute... I think I'm going to get in trouble with this girl.

She went in again with a needle and a string in it. She tucked the needle between her lips to free her hands and started stripping the vest off of me which I was shocked... my face is so hot. Oh God this girl! She took of my vest put it on a hanger and leaned closer to my chest area where the button should be placed back. She unbuttoned the first one near the neck area when I heard someone went in.

"I can't take this anymore!!! I can't see you too like this! I think I won't get used to seeing this." Jimin dramatically looking at us.

"Oh Jiminie! I'll help you with your wardrobe if you want!" Jee said while the needle is still stuck in her mouth.

Jimin quickly took the needle of her lips as soon as he noticed.

"Hyung! how could you let her just eat the needle for you???" Jimin asked me while holding Jee's hair.

"First, she is not eating the needle. Second, she is going to sew the button on my shirt so don't act all jealous again like she's getting me naked or something." I defensively told him.

"Stop it you too! I'm almost done with him and I can help Unnie for your wardrobe." she said while sewing my shirt.

Jimin jumped up and down again like a little kid waiting for his new toy. And honestly, I'm starting to get annoyed of Jimin always hogging Jee away from me.

"Okay done!" she took the vest and carefully dressed me like a little boy and I could not be more happier. I sticked my tongue out to Jimin who was watching every move Jee makes.

"My turn! my turn!" jumping Jimin said.

I sat on the corner where I can still see them. Unnie went in and told Jee what she picked for Jimin and head out again since she needed to do something else.

"Thank you so much Jee for helping me on Jimin.. I owe you one!" then Unnie left.

Jimin was all eyes fluttering on Jee's face like he was under a spell.

"Hurry up you lovebirds... I'm waiting" I said.

"You don't have to wait Hyung, I'm okay here with Jee" Jimin said without even looking at me and just staring at her.

"Nope! I don't trust you with my stylist" I said looking straight at him.

"I thought you don't care about your new stylist?" Jimin asked while walking inside the changing room.

Jee looked at me differently for a few seconds, I can see her mood changed with what Jimin said, then looked down.

Shit! I think she got upset. This little dwarf is really getting on my nerves!!!! Uuuggghhh!! Think Yoongi! Think!

And then I heard the door closed. Damn it. She walked out.

Jimin went out of the changing room and saw me pacing.

"Where's Jee? We're not done yet.. are we done? Did you do something?" he asked all worried.

"No you idiot! she walked out when you said I don't care about her!!!" I said angrily.

Jimin immediately went out... I guess to look for Jee.

Trouble it is. I knew it!