Over

I closed my eyes for a while to relax and catch my breath from the intense sex. Yoongi was still in the bathroom as I dozed off for a nap.

I woke up with the vibration sound of the phone on the nightstand. Yoongi was already sleeping on his robe. So I opened the lampshade, got dressed and when I was about to go to the bathroom, Yoongi's phone vibrated again.

I just thought of just one thing....so I looked at his phone. 2 messages from thte bitch.

But my legs felt weak and my whole body seems to weaken as well when I saw the message.

Mina: Sorry about the hickeys... I just got so turned on with all your kisses.

Mina: Look how cute you are

1 photo received (the selfie that Mina took lying beside a drunk sleeping Yoongi)

My heart just shattered into million pieces..my tears wont stop falling as I look at Yoongi lying on the bed. I untied his robe carefully and just gasped as I covered my mouth with my hands with all the hickeys on his neck..chest and stomach.

I didn't know what to do...my eyes went blurry...I ran out to the hallway as far as I can get...I stopped at the end..rested my hand on the wall as I can't feel my legs I feel like I'm gonna collapse. My tears won't stop...I can't breathe.

I can hear a loud TV sound and laughs...it's Jungkook's room. I knocked but they can't seem to hear me because of the loud TV. I know they're playing video games. So I tried calling Jungkook's phone...I need to get out of the hallway...I don't wanna be seen. I think I'm gonna pass out...Jungkook open up..

Jimin's POV:

"Hyung!! why can't you learn from my moves??? I already told you how to kill" Jungkook getting pissed.

"You know I'm just keeping you company...let's just play something else!!" I said

(Euphoria started playing...JK's ringtone)

"What time is it? is someone still awake to call me?" Jungkook said as he grabbed his phone.

"Really? your own song? your ringtone?" I mocked him.

"Noona??!! why do you sound weird???" Jungkook said with a worried face

"Open my door???!!" as Jungkook quickly stood up and went to the door...I followed him wondering what's happening.

When Jungkook opened the door, a crying messed up Jee lost her balance as Jungkook catches her...she fainted.

"OH MY GOD NOONA!!!??? WAKE UP!!! HYUNG!!!!" as Jungkook carried her to the bed.

"JEE!!! WAKE UP!!! HEY!!!" i was shaking her as Jungkook was wiping her sweaty face.

"I'LL CALL YOONGI HYUNG!!!!" Jungkook was about to leave Jee grabbed his hands

"Nn..nnoooo"

She was so weak.

Jungkook quickly took a water bottle and gave it to her as I help her sit up.

"Hey...what happened???" I asked

She started crying so hard, putting both her hands on her face. She can't speak...she was breathing hard.

I hugged her tight as Jungkook keeps on pacing.

"Ssshhhh....shhhh...stop crying...tell us what happened" i started caressing her back and her hair to calm her down.

"Yy..yyoongii...." she said stuttering between her breaths

Jungkook looked at me...we both know what it is. Jungkook started grinding his teeth.