The Day After

Jee's POV:

I opened my eyes...I can still feel it swollen from too much crying last night. I lifted my head to see Yoongi's sleeping face still bruised up but yet so calm. I still rested on his chest a little more and my arms still wrapped to him. His right hand was holding my arm and his left arm is wrapped around my waist under my neck. I just felt so safe now with him. Our kiss last night felt so good and so right.

I can't believe he's willing to fight someone for me. This guy just saved my life from being a victim. How can I ever repay him.

I felt him move...his arms hugged me tighter...I just wanna stay like this...safe. I checked the time...it's 6:30am..they have practice at 10 so I decided to make breakfast for him and check on Sumi and Tae.

I tried to move slowly...pulling my arms away.

"Hey...where are you going?" he whispered brushing my hair.

"I need to go to the bathroom...sleep some more okay?" I said while sitting up.

I pulled up the blanket...covering him and he closed his eyes again as I went to the bathroom and head out to the living room. I saw Sumi and Tae sleeping on the living room couch...Sumi sleeping on Tae's lap.

I started making an omelet for everyone and toasted some garlic bread  and coffee. I took out a tray and brought breakfast to Yoongi.

I went back to the bedroom with his breakfast...he's still sleeping. Poor Yoongi. I placed the breakfast on the side first so I can wake him up.

I started stroking his hair softly..."wake up my knight and shining armour.." I whispered in his ear and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He smiled and blushed but did not open his eyes.

"I don't want to wake up yet..I think I need more kisses" he said still closed eyes

I pinched his side and hit his head.

"Heeeyyyy!!! can you see I'm all bruised up?" he said seriously

"Oh I'm sorry...Oh no..I didn't mean to...sorry!!" I said while caressing his face with my fingers until he started smiling again.

"I think I want to be beaten up again to get all this attention from you...hhmmmm.." he teased.

"Yeah you're right and I'll make sure I will be the one to beat you up!!! Now eat!!" as I place the tray on his lap.

I cut a small piece of the omelet and fed him and then he took the fork and fed me as well.

"Are you a thing now???!!!" Tae was peeking at the door and Yoongi immediately threw the pillow at him but he got away quickly.

"How are you? How are you feeling?" he asked me.

"I'm okay..I'm just worried with Geon's words when he was arrested last night...what if he gets away and comes back for me?" I worriedly said.

"Hey...sshhhh... don't worry..he's in jail and that's attempted rape that he just did...so I'm not sure he can get away with that." Yoongi explained..."And I'm here ready to be beaten up as long as you kiss my wounds goodbye..." he added smiling.

"Oh stop!! don't flatter yourself too much!" as I pinched his side again.

"You have practice so I think you should head home and shower." I said.

"Will you be alright here?" he said while fixing himself.

"Yeah I'm good.." I said as we head out the bedroom.

Tae and Sumi is eating on the couch.

"C'mon Tae..we gotta go"

Tae kissed Sumi goodbye. "See you later babe"

"How about my goodbye kiss?" Yoongi said while pouting his lips

"Oh stop! you had enough!" I said laughing.

Sumi went in the bedroom as Tae started walking out the door into the hallway...I grabbed Yoongi' shirt and gave him a peck on the lips..."That's the last okay?!" then I winked.

"No it's not" he said before he ran away smiling to Tae.

I didn't notice that Sumi is looking as she sat on the living room couch.

"You know you look good together...never seen you smile like that to a guy before" she said

"Oh my God Sumi...the guy just saved my life..." I replied.

"You can't fool me...you like him and you're holding it back" Sumi said as she went to the bedroom and it made me think.

I loved our kiss last night....it felt so amazing when our arms wrapped around each other...it feels so right...his presence relaxes me...safe and happy.

Shiiit!! I really like him.

Yoongi's POV:

"Hey how is Jee?"Jin asked as we were the first ones who arrived in the practice area.

"She's okay...she started smiling this morning" I said.

Jin was looking at me in all seriousness.

"What?" I asked

"Why don't you confess to her already?" Jin blurted out.

I wasn't ready for that question...I have never thought of my feelings towards her...I just enjoy what we have and try not to mess it up. There's no denying that I like her.

But...I can't...

There's just too much complications...I don't even know if she feels the same way. And even if we like each other....it's not going to be easy because of our career...it might ruin so much hard work.

"I can't..it's too complicated. You know that." I finally responded to Jin.

"Whatever bro..if you lose her..that's more than complicated...and that my friend...is future trouble for you!"he said

"Who's in trouble?" Namjoon appearing out of nowhere.

A little startled..."Uuhhmm... n..noo. I was saying that she's out of trouble." I said.