Getting To Know

Unknown: Good Morning Jee! How are you feeling?

Unknown: I hope you're feeling better. We're here practicing for the a special number for the U.S performance. Will you be dropping by?

Unknown: Jee?

Unknown: This is Yoongi.

Me: Hi Yoongi!!! Yes I will be there, we were told that we're going to have a meeting with the manager so I guess I'll see you guys there!

SavageSuga: Right. See you then!

Jiminie: Hey sweetie!!! I was so guilty for leaving you last night. Yoongi hyung told me what happened. I hope you're feeling better! See you later!

Me: I'm okay Jiminie! no need to feel guilty..it's just one of my episodes...just a bad dream. I had fun yesterday!

Jiminie: I'm glad you did! I hope we'll do it much often since I can't invite you at the dorm with a bunch of guys walking in their underwear. 😅😅

Me: Sumi would love that!!!ahaha.

Jiminie: We need to practice! See you later!😘

A kissing emoticon? really Jiminie? Don't play with me boiiiii!!

After a few hours, I did my usual  routine, showered then wore this:

After a light touch of make up, I head out and went to Big Hit. I already have my ID badge so I can easily go inside the premises without the need to go to the receptionist. I went straight to the conference room. I am still half an hour early, it's better than be late.

Jimin's POV:

"Let's just stay here to cool down a bit before going back to practicing again" Namjoon said.

We were staying at conference room for the meeting, but it's still early. Namjoon decided to stop practicing and just continue later giving us a few more minutes to rest before the meeting.

As usual Jungkook and Tae playing around since we're the only ones here.. no staff has arrived yet.

"Did you know hyungs that TaeTae here kissed Jee's bestfriend??" Jungkook blurted out while Tae started running towards him until then went on running around like stray dogs.

"Really? where?" Jin asked. "Is she cute too?" he added.

"I'm her bias so that makes her mine!" Tae shouted while still running after Jungkook.

" At their apartment! We were there yesterday and spent our day off there." Jungkook said while panting.

"It was fun really..being so normal, no cameras...not worried about fans running at you.." Tae added.

"You two were there too?" Hoseok asked pointing at me and Yoongi.

"Yeah..we helped the girls set up their balcony...they just moved in a few weeks ago" I told them.